Rate Dr. Jonathan C. Albeg

Dr. Jonathan C. Albeg's Ratings

I wont go back to him. he should be more humble. he thinks he is not very knowledgeable as he thinks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2159161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Albeg has been my doctor for about Five years now. He is always very professional and friendly. After bragging about him to my wife, now he's her doctor too. We are both very happy with the care we get from him. The person that wrote the nasty review above must be a miserable person. You know the type, always complaining and is never satisfied. Glad I'm not married to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2159160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Poor diagnostician, poor listener. Glip and in great a hurry. Seemed jaded by his work environment with a lousy attitude. The kind of Doctor you want to avoid. Nice for him that he has friends to write nice reviews. Won't be going back to this Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2159159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2010

I have read the other reviews and am happy that these individuals had such great experiences. Wish I could say the same. This doctor announced at the start of my yearly physical that he only had 10 minutes. I barely scratched the surface with my list of questions. As a result, some mistakes were made with tests and prescriptions which should have been avoided. I felt completely demoralized and realized that this Doctor cared very little about me as a patient. Perhaps the P.A. Foundation is moving towards more of a Kaiser model, rushing patients in and out, allowing no time to properly tend to the person's health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2159158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2006

Excellent listener with insightful recommendations. He always provides his rationale for the course of treatment, as well as options available

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2159157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2005

He is very good...very helpful and well versed in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2159156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2005

great guy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2159155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2005

Dr. Albeg is always very helpful and communicative. He always explains things well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2159154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2005

Keeps up on current literature. Tells me the reasoning behind his recommendations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2159153].votes_count ]]