You may also like

Rate Dr. Amiya Prasad

Dr. Amiya Prasad's Ratings

So far I am pleased with the result. Also the office staff was very knowledgeable and accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I've undergone several procedures with Dr. Prasad over the past year. All in all, I have had nothing but the best experience as a patient of Dr. Prasad and his clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I am thrilled with the results of my eyelid surgery. Dr. Prasad is a wonderful, gentle plastic surgeon and artist. I would trust him to perform any plastic surgery without any hesitation. His entire practice is run with great profession!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

My experience with Dr. Prasad was not the best. I have had lower eye surgery a year before I went to see Dr. Prasad for a consultation for the extra skin that was left under the eye. Dr. Prasad said that he was able to fix it by doing a surgery from inside de eyes. I trusted him and all he di was to make my eyes smaller, leave a high dent on the side of my right eye due to a bad stitching and the extra skin was never removed. One of his staff member kept telling me how beautiful my eyes were after the surgery. I guess she was just trying to convinced me of the great job Dr. Prasad has done when she knew that he didn't do a good job. I feel like he just took my money. Sorry but that's how I feel about this situation. I still don't know why I didn't take this issue further.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Amiya Prasad's response
I appreciate the feedback I receive online - positive, negative or neutral - as it allows me to understand my patients, and their concerns, better. My goal is to provide the aesthetic results my clients desire, and I am successful in doing so in an overwhelming majority of the cases. With that said, expectations for results should be tempered if patients choose not to follow the recommended course of treatment, or if patients decide on a different procedure that may not target all of the identified problem areas.

We are always happy to acquiesce to patient wishes - patients should, and do, have the final say in regard to their treatment choices. Sometimes patients are not able to reach a comfort level for the recommended procedure. Whenever possible, an alternative procedure is recommended. However, patients are always counseled that alternative treatments may not yield the same results as the recommended procedure. In these circumstances, restrictions on available treatments also serve to limit the aesthetic outcomes.

Regardless, I want every patient leaving my practice to be satisfied with their surgical outcomes. My door is always open to patients who wish to discuss their concerns. I am glad to find solutions to any perceived problem.

Submitted June 25, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Prasad. My surgery was made much easier because of his efficient staff. My questions were answered promptly by Dr. Prasad and his pleasant staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I am so happy with my appearance after seeing Dr. Prasad. As a 25years old girl, I couldn’t figure out why I looked tired, mad, stressed and older than 25. Dr. Prasad knew exactly what was wrong and how to obtain results that are natural and seamless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr Amiya Prasad is a caring and knowledgeable Doctor. The overall experience at his office was great. I went for a consultation about some potential solutions for my hair loss. I then decided to opt in for his Hair injection method instead of a hair transplant which I think it's too early to have at my current stage. Everything went well. I will report back in a few months

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I began to notice thinning, receding around my temples several years ago in my 20’s, so I came to Dr. Prasad and 6 months post-op I can feel and see real change in my hairline and hair texture, thickness overall. Dr. Prasad and his team never tried to sell me on the procedure, in fact, since my hair loss was selectively minor I had to convince them! These guys are the best, if you’re hair is thinning as even think you might be you should consider it. I’m very glad I did.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2783193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

at 70 years old, I could not stand my droopy face anymore.Dr prasad did such a wonderful Job giving me a beautifull face and neck lift. I look 20 years younger and feel that way

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I am so lucky to have found Dr. Prasad! He is wonderful! He repaired a surgery done by another doctor so well that when I decided to get rid of my jowls and "turkey neck" with a face/ neck lift I went back to Dr. Prasad. He is so kind and patient and knowledgeable that he makes you feel at ease the minute you meet him. His staff is also wonderful. I am so happy I had the procedure done. It was so much simpler than I thought it would be. It was done in Dr. Prasad' lovely office. I went home that afternoon. I never needed pain medication. I had some swelling and a little bit of bruising but was able to go back to work the following week. The fact that he does all this without general anesthesia was what made all this so fantastic! Everything went perfectly. I look so natural. You wouldn't be able to tell I had a face lift except for the fact that I have a beautiful jawline, no jowls or hanging neck. I look ten years younger and no visible scars! I could not have asked for better. If you are looking to have some plastic surgery done that will make you look and feel better, go see Dr. Amiya Prasad. You will be glad you did!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769338].votes_count ]]