Rate Dr. Joseph P. Laukaitis

Dr. Joseph P. Laukaitis's Ratings

Updating to let others know that the very positive previous reports still stand. An old fashioned doctor in the best sense. His new patient forms ask for only name and address. He does the patient history himself from scratch. During the first visit, he spent a good twenty minutes doing a very thorough exam. I took a young family member, probably his youngest patient, to him after seeing literally dozens of doctors who either referred us on or said it was all in the head. He was able to diagnose on the spot; the few tests he ordered confirmed the diagnosis. He is very kind and caring, particularly to my young family member. The office staff is excellent. Both times he have had tests done he has called me up in the evening with the results, instead of making us wait weeks until the next appointment. There was a half hour wait for the initial appointment, but he is not a clock watcher so one doesn't mind that he is extending the same treatment to other patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2425032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Laukaitis is probably the best doctor I have ever seen of any specialty. I had a severe flare-up of psoriatic arthritis following a mild stroke and thought I was going to have to be in assisted living - at 58! He brought me back from the bring (with some hard work on my own, as well :) Recommend him highly!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][799754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

You cannot find a better rheumatologist than Dr. Joseph Laukaitis. I've been a patient of his for over a year after consulting with him for a second opinion. His knowledge, professionalism and sensitivity are by far the best I have ever experienced from a medical professional. I feel blessed that I found Dr. Laukaitis. He is a gentle soul who cares about his patients. Every rheumatologist in training should shadow Dr. Laukaitis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][799753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

I agree with the other reviewers that Dr. Laukaitis is a great rheumatologist. I've seen him several times of the last 10 years and he has consistently spent as much time as needed to update my history and do a thorough examination before making a careful diagnosis. Its very personal care that is difficult to find these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][799752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2011

I am a very satisfied patient! This doctor has knowledge, patience, interest and caring attitude...yes all in one! Have been to three rheumatologist and I would say Dr. Laukaitis is the best of all. He spent one hour with me going over my reports, my history and did a thorough examination of all my joints including the spine which no doc did before. I got a chance to ask questions and got detailed responses again no doc did this before. The most imp thing is he is very Knowledgeable and will not leave any stone unturned in diagnosis and treatment of his patients..I stress again that he is an excellent doctor...even though he is a Rheumatologist he also examined my liver since my liver enzymes were high...no rheumatologist cared to examine any other organs!! You will be a happy patient if you visit him...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][799751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Laukaitis is the best doctor any patient who needs a rheumatologist can land. Competent, committed, professional, and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][799750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Good diagnostician, excellent 'bedside manner,' professionally run office staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][799749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Went to dozens of doctors including Mayo Clinic over a period of 8 years and no one could diagnose or treat my problem. Dr. Laukaitis did it in one visit and I feel 40 years younger. He is kind, patient, smart and doesn't watch the clock. Answers phone calls after hours. First class in every way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][799748].votes_count ]]