Dr. Christian Veillette

Dr. Christian Veillette

Rate Dr. Christian Veillette

Dr. Christian Veillette's Ratings

Dr. Veillette is a very knowledgeable and skillful surgeon. He will not sugarcoat anything for you and treats you like a patient, which is what you are. He is very straight and to the point. The best way to communicate with him is via email, which he responds to very quickly. His assistant, Lisa, is very attentive and easy to work with. He performed clavicle surgery on me and I am happy with the results. I would recommend Dr. Veillette for anyone unfortunate enough to have a serious shoulder injury. Just don't expect to be pampered. Surgeons are busy people. They are there to help and they truly do care, but there is a job to be done and that's what their goal is.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Veillette is a top notch surgeon. He is confident in what he does, and has a no-nonsense attitude but knows his stuff very well. He is great in that he will email you back if you have any questions and doesn't alarm you unnecessarily. I was operated on a month ago as my shoulder would dislocate in my sleep! I truly trust him and already in 1 month am on my way to a stronger shoulder. As someone below said, he's very innovative and resourceful. He comes very highly recommended!

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

Although I was nervous of idea of needing surgery, Dr. Viellette made me feel comfortable the whole way through. By the time my surgery came I wasn't even nervous. Bottom line, before the surgery, my shoulder would dislocate from the most menial physical actions. Post-surgery, I feel stronger than ever. I am able to play sports again without injury and am even on my way to becoming a police officer. I owe a lot to Dr. Veillette for giving me my life back.

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag

Dr.Veillette is a straight to it no BS person. Extremely brilliant at his profession, I am very happy that I had the privilege of being able to have rotator cuff surgery done by him. I can only imagine the negative feelings some had of him are based on them expecting a doctor to be full of sympathy. He treats his patients like people, not like infants in a daycare.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

I agree completely with those who thought Dr. Veillette was arrogant and NOT AT ALL HELPFUL! I broke my elbow (which was not diagnosed correctly by X-Rays in the 1st place) & then once I pushed for an MRI they finally saw 4 weeks later - "oh yeah, its broken- not much we can do now- come back in 8 weeks". But the bigger problem was soft tissue damage, which does not necessarily show up on an X-ray/MRI. 8 weeks later Dr. Veillette did a quick exam (painfully wrenching my arm all over the place) & says the MRI doesn't show any tears so come back in 8 weeks. AGAIN??? No advise on how to treat it - nothing. Not only that, but he made me feel like abosolute crap...he actually said that "doing more tests would be a waste of tax payers money". It's now been over 16 weeks since the accident & my arm is still MESSED UP. He may be a good surgeon, but unless the injury is straightforward & obvious, he isn't interested in helping you. In my opinion seeing him is a waste of tax payers $.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

I visited Dr Veillette today and came away very impressed. Staff was very friendly. The wait was not long at all compared to the knee specialist I had to see a few years back. Doctor was friendy and extremely informative. All in all, a great experience. Highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2012 | flag

Amazing knowledge an skill. He had one look at the MRI taken of my completely torn rotator cuff and said: I can do it. If you are looking for compassion and fuzzy feedback, go to another doctor

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

I had arthroscopic shoulder surgery with him and has since fully recovered.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

This man is a very rude, arrogant and verbally degrading Dr. I left his office totally feeling like scum. No eye contact ~ no bed side manner. He belittles other doctors ~ very snide and rude. I would never go back.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag