Rate Dr. Deborah Van Vliet

Dr. Deborah Van Vliet's Ratings

Dr. Vanvliet did a great job of taking care of me. She answered my questions and took the time to explain things clearly to me. Her office staff were awesome. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Great experience, I had no worries and felt well cared for in a competent manner and very pleased with my results, thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

I came to Dr. van Vliet on a referral from my friend, also a patient. I had been to two other surgeons before Dr. van Vliet (both male) and decided to go with Dr. van Viet because I right away felt that she is not only very knowledgeable and gifted with her hands, but also a strong and trustworthy person. It was also important to me that she is a women and has the first hand understanding of the female body. She was fantastic! Gentle, no bruising whatsoever and my recovery was way better than I had ever imagined it would be. Dr. van Vliet checked up on me after my surgery and emailed me back quickly, if I had any concerns. I have no regrets, beyond thrilled about my results and have Dr. van Vliet to thank for it. I highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

She's the most arrogant and rude woman I have ever seen, Never even examined me properly , all those who say she has good bed side manners is a big lie . she doesnt know how to respect her patients. I did not have the feeling that I was with a doctor when I visited her. IF you are an enemy or yourself or your family members then definitely go to her. I rate her 0 out of 10 .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Had a mole removed from my young daughter's face. She attempted twice. Mole is still there, exact same size. We won't be going back, searching a more knowledgeable cosmetic surgeon for mole removal. Dr Van Vilet is very friendly though, and took the time to go over everything with us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2425045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

dr.vanvliet is very kind ,confident,very clear about surgery,dr.vanvliet is one of the best doctors I have ever met.she is the best of the best. thanks to dr.vanvliet my quality of life is and will be a lot better.thanks a million.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][799953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

The moment I walked into Dr Van Vliet's office for my 1st consultation regarding my breast reduction, I had a good feeling. Dr Van Vliet has excellent bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable about my decision to have a reduction. She described the surgery as a happy experience. My surgery was on March 25 and from pre op to post op the staff in the office to the nurses at Southlake hospital were all extremely kind, attentive and as Dr Van Vliet described a happy experience. I am now 2 weeks post op and I am so happy with my decision to have Dr Van Vliet perform my reduction. The weight has litterly been lifted off my shoulders. Thank you Dr V.!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2425044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr. Van Vliet performed my breast reduction surgery in November 2013. She was very easy to talk to and she answered my questions with care. She was very attentive and supportive and in the end my breasts are beautiful! She did a fantastic job and I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][799987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

From initial meeting through visit four months after procedures,dr. v. Was kind,supportive,informative,respectful-she made me feel confident in my choice to go ahead.i had a breast reduction at 63 and recently an abdominoplasty at 64 . She supported me,but I know if she thought I should not proceed she would have told me.i was a bit nervous in the OR,but she was right there holding my hand. I am so very happy with the results,and I can now move forward in my plans to continue to be active and live a healthy lifestyle.thank you dr V

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][799986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Dr. Vanvliet and her staff have been nothing short of amazing. I had a breast reduction with lipo on October 1st and the Dr and her staff have been incredible and very warm, answering all my questions. I really am lost with other reviews regarding how rude she is...have not even remotely had that experience. I'm not sure of the results yet, but they sure look promising and I've felt great, just a little tired, since the surgery. I wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend Dr. Vanvliet, in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][799985].votes_count ]]