You may also like

Rate Dr. Deborah Van Vliet

Dr. Deborah Van Vliet's Ratings

Dr. Van Vliet is very professional and knows what she's doing. She's up front about "talking at you" and process provides you with all the information you need to know during consultation, pre-op, post-op, and after care I followed her instructions to the letter and am delighted with the results of my breast reduction 7 weeks post surgery. She has a wonderful, knowledgeable staff staff, and the after care is top notch. I would recommend Dr. Van Vliet without hesitation, and would definitely go back to her for other procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr Van Vliet is a perfect fit for me. She performed a full abdominoplasty on my 60 year old body after a significant weight loss. She provided information, support and realistic expectations. Her staff are first rate and I would recommend the Van Vliet Clinic to anyone looking for an honest and reliable surgical experience. I'm thrilled with the results! I've actually enjoyed my experience, thank you Dr. Van Vliet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr Deborah Van Vliet and her team were fantastic! Had a breast reduction with amazing results!!! The pre-op prep & post-op care were great! Her staff are caring and professional. I would highly recommend Dr Van Vliet and her team to anyone in the Newmarket / Aurora are or GTA!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr Deborah VanVliet and her staff are amazing. For anyone in the Simcoe County area or anywhere in the GTA this is the clinic to choose. If you want someone that is caring,experienced ,professional and understand your needs and concerns. Then she is the right one for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr Van Vliet is a terrific surgeon who is compassionate, knowledgable and talented. She did some fat transfers for me to correct some misshaping that was the result of breast cancer. Each and every time I see her I am impressed with the quality of care I receive and her genuine warmth and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I am beyond satisfied by the quality, effort and support I received from the entire Van Vliet Clinic. My experience was phenomenal and I would recommend it to anyone seeking a surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

I did not find Dr. Van Vliet rude.I had abdominoplasty. I am very happy with my result She took the time to explain what to expect after the operation. The staff were awesome. I would highly recommend Dr. Van Vliet to anyone. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I do have to agree with the rude comment. There was no patience and definitely no warmth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr V is not rude, she is confident and professional. Dr V does not have an attitude, she is busy, highly committed and sought after. If you are looking for a breast reduction surgeon who is 100% confident in what she does, will tell you in no uncertain terms how the surgery will benefit you - or not, who will impart ALL the information without your having to remember to ask, and who will deliver exactly what she promises, then Dr. van Vliet is the perfect choice. If you need to be coddled and schmoozed, she may be too pressed for time to sit, hold your hand, reassure you and repeat herself. Go in prepared to listen, she will cover everything and then some. My experience was top notch from top to bottom. I am 5 weeks post op from a breast reduction, feel completely satisfied and would highly recommend Dr. van Vliet.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2671673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

This doctor is rude. She doesn't want to listen to you; she wants to be the speaker and dismiss your concerns and disregard the reasons you are seeking a plastic surgeon in the first place. I wanted a lump under my chin removed and a sun spot on my temple removed and she basically said that the lump was nothing compared to the condition of the rest of my complexion and said she might have to scrape the keratosis off. Well, $1400 later neither of my main issues have been corrected. During my follow up appointment she never mentioned a word about the two complaints that led me to seek her expertise and she only viewed my skin from across the desk (I had PDT done). She just smiled and said it looked a bit better and she foolishly assumed I was satisfied. I thought there's no point telling her otherwise except I did mention I might have another session of PDT although I didn't say it wouldn't be back at this place. The aesthetician is nice but I'll be giving another doctor my money because it seems like all she cares about is the money and not the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670501].votes_count ]]