Rate Dr. Deborah Van Vliet

Dr. Deborah Van Vliet's Ratings

She's the most arrogant and rude woman I have ever seen, Never even examined me properly , all those who say she has good bed side manners is a big lie . she doesnt know how to respect her patients. I did not have the feeling that I was with a doctor when I visited her. IF you are an enemy or yourself or your family members then definitely go to her. I rate her 0 out of 10 .

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Had a mole removed from my young daughter's face. She attempted twice. Mole is still there, exact same size. We won't be going back, searching a more knowledgeable cosmetic surgeon for mole removal. Dr Van Vilet is very friendly though, and took the time to go over everything with us.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

dr.vanvliet is very kind ,confident,very clear about surgery,dr.vanvliet is one of the best doctors I have ever met.she is the best of the best. thanks to dr.vanvliet my quality of life is and will be a lot better.thanks a million.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

The moment I walked into Dr Van Vliet's office for my 1st consultation regarding my breast reduction, I had a good feeling. Dr Van Vliet has excellent bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable about my decision to have a reduction. She described the surgery as a happy experience. My surgery was on March 25 and from pre op to post op the staff in the office to the nurses at Southlake hospital were all extremely kind, attentive and as Dr Van Vliet described a happy experience. I am now 2 weeks post op and I am so happy with my decision to have Dr Van Vliet perform my reduction. The weight has litterly been lifted off my shoulders. Thank you Dr V.!!!

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Van Vliet performed my breast reduction surgery in November 2013. She was very easy to talk to and she answered my questions with care. She was very attentive and supportive and in the end my breasts are beautiful! She did a fantastic job and I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

From initial meeting through visit four months after procedures,dr. v. Was kind,supportive,informative,respectful-she made me feel confident in my choice to go ahead.i had a breast reduction at 63 and recently an abdominoplasty at 64 . She supported me,but I know if she thought I should not proceed she would have told me.i was a bit nervous in the OR,but she was right there holding my hand. I am so very happy with the results,and I can now move forward in my plans to continue to be active and live a healthy lifestyle.thank you dr V

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Vanvliet and her staff have been nothing short of amazing. I had a breast reduction with lipo on October 1st and the Dr and her staff have been incredible and very warm, answering all my questions. I really am lost with other reviews regarding how rude she is...have not even remotely had that experience. I'm not sure of the results yet, but they sure look promising and I've felt great, just a little tired, since the surgery. I wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend Dr. Vanvliet, in a heartbeat.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

I can't say enough good about Dr. vanVliet and her staff. I have been to her clinic for various skin consultations/treatments over the past year and have always felt well cared for. I appreciate the doctor's ability to clearly communicate with me in a frank and honest way.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

WORST Doctor, with an ATTITUDE! She might be ok for plastic surgery but for everything else she is clueless. I was her patient 5 years ago and today going back to her (after waiting 10 wks... to get an appointment) with a recurrent lipoma she told me that I shouldn't be worried as it was benin last time and there are very few chances that they turn into malignant tumor. I truly think she's crazy, she told me that she believes any investigation is an unnecessary waste of government money. I couldn't believe this is happening to me. I, we are all tax payers, so based on her opinion I cannot even have an eco done see what's growing in my shoulder. This not all her fault, this is what a communist medical system does, turns doctors is monsters carrying only about their money. SHAME ON YOU Dr..... Van Vliet.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr Van Vliet is helpful, professional and very efficient. Her work is EXCELLENT. Her bedside manner can be very brisk and you will NOT find someone who is interested in forging a relationship with you. She can be impatient if you ask a question she feels is repetitive or redundant. Do your research first on the procedure you want.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag