Dr. John Paul McCarthy

Rate Dr. John Paul McCarthy

Dr. John Paul McCarthy's Ratings

I found Dr.McCarthy to be an excellent Dr.,very professional and a great guy to talk to,my whole surgery experience went very well and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][800665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. McCarthy helped my sister Fatima a great deal. He made her feel at ease asking him questions before and after surgery. He is a good listener and an excellent doctor. Thank you Dr. McCarthy for all your help ! Much appreciated !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][800664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2013

I saw Dr. McCarthy today for the very first time. He was excellent! Kind and compassionate and yet very professional. Answered my questions and tried to make the procedure as easy on me as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][800663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2012

Dr Mccarthy is a nice young man who i still see . I hope he will take the time to look at all my medical history in regards to my issue. I AM PLEASED WITH THIS Doctor. and will dicuss this with him at my next visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][800662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

This Dr. realized my husbands urgent condition and acted immediately. Thanks to him he didn't go into kidney failure. Gives very good explanations and options for patient. Excellent follow up even after hours. Very impressed.Good staff. very friendly and helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][800661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

I've never felt more at ease with a urologist ever!!! Dr McCarthy was So Amazing. All questions asked he answered and made me feel more at ease than my regular urologist so I switched!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][800660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Excellent. Personable, friendly and knowledgeable. I felt at ease during the whole procedure and appreciated his frank approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][800659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2011

I was surprised at how young this doctor is, but once in his office i felt absolutely at ease and any questions i had he definitely answered, no problem. I don't like doctors, this one seems cool. The staff well...i guess you can make your own opinions lol.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][800658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2011

This doctor was not approachable or friendly. He talked to his staff like I wasn't there, and I was. He made me feel like I am not supposed to ask questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][800657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2009

Dr. Mccarthy was so amazing with my family. My father was quite unwell after his surgery, but was looked after impecably by Dr. Mccarthy. What a fine doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][800656].votes_count ]]