Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya

Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya

Rate Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya

Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya's Ratings

Dr Marina Zabezhanskaya is completely wonderful. A patient and dedicated physician who makes me feel confortable when i visit the office, Her staff is knowledgeable and attentive. The amazing thing is that her office followed up with me 3 times in one week to see how i am coming along after i was treated. This is definitely a physician i would recommend.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

looked at me for 10 seconds then misdiagnosed me,very poor quality Dr

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

I am very dissapointed that we have doctors like Marina Zabezhanskaya. Always late, overbooked and never pays attention to the person. But the main problem is that she does not know how to help the patient. Everything looks "normal" to her, rush, hair loss etc. I came with the problem and she said it is normal. I insisted and she ordered the blood test. Test results came indicating the autoimmune problem. She did not even bothered to follow up. I called myself to find out and she sent me to other specialist since she did not know what to do with it.

Submitted March 24, 2011 | flag

My husband had a suspicious growth on his knee and she said she has no idea what it is. She then did a biopsy and even then did not know the diagnosis or how to treat it. The wait time is very long.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

I had to wait three weeks for an appointment. Finally I got there. After waiting 25 minutes and another 10 in the room she showed up. I had around five different questions and all she could tell " its normal " for anything I asked. She spent maximum 4 minutes and left me. What is normal means? Next day I went to dental appointment and was telling my dental what happened with me yesterday and she also confirmed saying there are people who is very upset visiting her.

Submitted July 1, 2008 | flag

She is very good in removing unwanted moles but unfortunately is not very knowledgeable regarding the other stuff. I came to her sevaral times with concerns about the bad rash on my hands & with a bad hair loss. She never gave me a satisfying treatment for the rush & never ordered a special test for the hair loss (examining the hair follicules). She just pulled on my hair a little, said it's fine (however I lost 1/3 of my hair over the last 5 years, being a woman it's quite depressing) & recommended Rogaine which I found totally unprofessional. The wait is usually quite long (up to 1,5 hours), since she tends to overbook. Her waiting room is always crowded.

Submitted May 12, 2008 | flag