Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 2.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Marina Zabezhanskaya has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com. frown

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4810467

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2  Respond

11/12/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1650026

01/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Marina Zabezhanskaya is completely wonderful. A patient and dedicated physician who makes me feel confortable when i visit the office, Her staff is knowledgeable and attentive. The amazing thing is that her office followed up with me 3 times in one week to see how i am coming along after i was treated. This is definitely a physician i would recommend.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1527120

31/08/11 1 1 1 1 looked at me for 10 seconds then misdiagnosed me,very poor quality Dr  Respond
RID: 1396299

24/03/11 1 1 1 1 I am very dissapointed that we have doctors like Marina Zabezhanskaya. Always late, overbooked and never pays attention to the person. But the main problem is that she does not know how to help the patient. Everything looks "normal" to her, rush, hair loss etc. I came with the problem and she said it is normal. I insisted and she ordered the blood test. Test results came indicating the autoimmune problem. She did not even bothered to follow up. I called myself to find out and she sent me to other specialist since she did not know what to do with it.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1048004

02/12/09 4 1 2 1 My husband had a suspicious growth on his knee and she said she has no idea what it is. She then did a biopsy and even then did not know the diagnosis or how to treat it. The wait time is very long.
Insurance: GHI
RID: 628709

01/07/08 1 2 1 1 I had to wait three weeks for an appointment. Finally I got there. After waiting 25 minutes and another 10 in the room she showed up. I had around five different questions and all she could tell " its normal " for anything I asked. She spent maximum 4 minutes and left me. What is normal means? Next day I went to dental appointment and was telling my dental what happened with me yesterday and she also confirmed saying there are people who is very upset visiting her.  Respond
RID: 588435

12/05/08 5 3 3 3 She is very good in removing unwanted moles but unfortunately is not very knowledgeable regarding the other stuff. I came to her sevaral times with concerns about the bad rash on my hands & with a bad hair loss. She never gave me a satisfying treatment for the rush & never ordered a special test for the hair loss (examining the hair follicules). She just pulled on my hair a little, said it's fine (however I lost 1/3 of my hair over the last 5 years, being a woman it's quite depressing) & recommended Rogaine which I found totally unprofessional. The wait is usually quite long (up to 1,5 hours), since she tends to overbook. Her waiting room is always crowded.  Respond