Rate Dr. Marc Webster

Dr. Marc Webster's Ratings

Dr. Webster is my current oncologist. I needed a doctor who is caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. Dr. Webster is all of that I am so thankful that God blessed me with such a fine, young man. He took the time to listen to my concerns. Some days when I was so sad he took the time to spend with me. He is exactly the type of doctor that I needed during my cancer. He also recommended Effexor to help me with my hot flashes, due to being on Tamoxifen, and what a difference it made. I slept much better. I am aware of the side effects to quit these pills but glad to have some comfort. I will definitely miss him. I thank God for giving me the exact kind of doctor I needed, during my time of need. Anyone who is blessed to have Dr. Webster as their oncologist will not be disappointed one iota. He has the best "bedside" manner. This world needs more people like Dr. Webster. In my opinion, Dr. Webster is the BEST! Deborah

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2425112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I could not have asked for a better, more considerate and caring Oncologist than Dr. Webster. After my 5 years was up for my annual appointments I wanted to continue but the system would not allow this which is understanable. He saved my life with his quick action and skill as a doctor for which I will always be grateful. Joyce Jardine

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][801473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

Dr. Marc Webster let's see one word WONDERFUL! We are very lucky in Calgary to have him. It's been 5yrs as a cancer survior and I know it's because of Dr. Webster. I love his big laughs they always put you at ease. His nurse Nancy is great. What else is there to say other then Thank you for my life!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][801472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Dr. Webster is amazing! He takes the time you need to feel comfortable at each visit. You may have to wait, but the wait is well worth it. NEVER are you felt rushed through an appointment and some people require extra time with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][801471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

I've had 3 oncologists and Dr. Webster is lovely. Very positive and involved in drug trials and new protocols. I'm so pleased with his style, his staff and his attentiveness. Any lost points are because he gives you his full attention once you're in the room with him and that can make him run late. I'd rather that than him rushing me!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][801470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Dr Webster, best from all. I was sick with cancer. Because Dr.Webster i am ok. I love Dr. Webster he realy work hard for me so i can live long and free of cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][801469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

I am a current patient of Dr. Webster. I like him, however, I just discovered troubling news about the drug he prescribed for my early menopause sweats and slight mood swings. Effexor (Venlafaxine) has a horrible reputation for side effects and withdrawal akin to that of heroin. I was never told this. I was told I was on a very low dosage, however, I discovered on my own that I am, in fact, on an average dosage. This infuriates me. Dr. Webster has some explaining to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][801474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

Dr. Webster is wonderful, as is his staff, including Nancy Moore. I consider myself extremely lucky to have him as my oncologist. Only once did I have to wait and I have no problem with that, as I know if I need more of his time, he will be willing to allow for that. I have been his patient since late July and he is always supportive, compassionate and positive. He truly cares about his patients and delights in their recovery. I cannot imagine having anyone else as my oncologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][801468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

Dr. Webster and staff were so kind to my sister as she was battling breast cancer. Even though he was not my Doctor I was involved in all her appointments. I would highly recommend Dr. Webster to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][801467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I am a current patient of Dr. Webster and I just want to echo the other comments. He is caring, compassionate, understanding and takes the time that each patient needs ( that's why he can be late for appointments). When I was having problems with my chemo, he took the time to call me in the evening to make sure I was doing okay. I count myself as being very lucky to have him as my oncologist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][801466].votes_count ]]