Dr. Gerald M. Beresny

Rate Dr. Gerald M. Beresny

Dr. Gerald M. Beresny's Ratings

Dr. Beresny is a fantastic doctor! he is fantastic with kids and very caring and friendly. When I found out I had to get surgery I was really scared and only 10 at the time. He made it so much better and gave me all sorts of information packets on it. The surgery went well! :) He was so caring and friendly. He explained what was going on and different treatment options, and the risks of not treating it. As I mentioned above we decided on surgery. He is very knowledgable and I am very impressed with the results. I have never had another strep throat again. After wards during the recovery process of surgery he made sure everything was going well and even after I was feeling better he still put me on restrictions just to be sure. I am so impressed with him! When my brother needed the same surgery we hoped he could have it also done by Dr. Beresney, he did and now we are both doing well, tonsil & adenoid free, very impressed with Dr. Beresny! Thanks so much Dr. B.!

Submitted June 27, 2009 | flag