Rate Dr. Faisal A. Fakih

Dr. Faisal A. Fakih's Ratings

Wait times at this office are more than disrespectful. Today I walked out after waiting 80 minutes. Previously have had more than 30 minute wait with first appointment of the day and approx 45 minute wait with second appointment of the day. The problem appears to begin at the top as on the occasion of my 8:15am appointment Dr Fakih arrived at 8:20am (both myself and the 8:00am appointment were to see him not the PA). I understand that sometimes a patient takes longer than the allotted time but you cannot begin to stay on schedule if you start by coming in late.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

Staff is very professional and friendly.Dr.Fakih. cares about his patients,and he does all he can to help.very knowledgeable

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag

Dr.Fakih is simply the most intelligent and compassionate physician I have ever met. His staff is also very good. Especially Ryan.. he is awesome. I would not trust my care to anyone else!

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

I have known Dr. Fakih for over 30 years and have always found him kind, caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. Took excellent care of my father.

Submitted May 11, 2008 | flag