Rate Dr. Roosevelt Mccorvey

Dr. Roosevelt Mccorvey's Ratings

He is an ok doctor. I would not recommend him to first time mothers. I had issues with him.not knowing what I was there for when I was coming every week. He also said i had gestational diabetes but didn't . The staff was awesome. They knew who I was every time. I love them to pieces. Overall it was an ok service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I would go for my prenatal visits and it was like I would have to tell him why I was there and whenever I would have a test done I would have to ask him my results instead of him telling me.then I was never prescribe my prenatal vitamins n I had a bladder infection which wasn't treated until after my baby was born.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

staff was friendly and knowledgable, doctor explained dignosis to my understanding. i was well pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Very informative ,knowledgable and friendly!!!!! Staff very helpful,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

I used this doctor, who came highly recommended to me by my sister. However I did not have the same experience. When I went into the office I never knew who I would see either him, or his partner. I actually guess it didn't matter one is as unhelpful as the other. Bedside manor is ok although it will be a quick visits. You will have to ask if you don't understand what is going on, because he is not very helpful at being informative. An early morning appointment might take all day. My rating for the staff is fair because most of them are friendly and helpful, I rated them in the middle bacause I had a couple of appointments that where schedule, and changed or canceled without any notification. I understand emergencies happen, but if you reschedule an appointment for me, at least let me know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Useless. He diagnosed me with a uterine fibroid. I didn't have one, as the surgery I had to have for treating what was really wrong with me proved without a doubt. If I had listened to him I'd be dead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2008

Bedside manor is okay, but he needs help in explaining procedures and diagnoses to patients. He is forever running behind schedule also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802759].votes_count ]]