Rate Dr. Emery A. Minnard

Dr. Emery A. Minnard's Ratings

On April 7, 2012 made 8 yrs that I have been in remission of adenocarcioma (Lung cancer). I thank God for being referred by my primary physician to Dr. Minnard. Dr. Minnard gave me the information about my cancer and then I decided to have the surgery to save my life. Dr. Minnard is excellent in his practice of oncology and the best surgery that anyone could ever ask for. Thank You and your staff for helping me to be informed more about my cancer and saving my life. I'm still here to celebrate life more with my family and friends.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

DR.MINNARD SAVED MY LIFE I HAD COLON CANCER IN 2009 AND I AM STILL HERE IN 2011 FOR A PERSON WHO HAD STAGE 4 COLON CANCER I THANK GOD FOR HELPING DOCTOR MINNARD SAVE MY LIFE

Submitted Dec. 4, 2011 | flag

DR. EMERY A. MINNARD SAVED MY LIFE ON APRIL 13TH, 2011. I HAD A RUPTURED APPENDIX AND AFTER 4 DAYS OF LAYING HOME IN PAIN, FEVER AND VOMITING WENT TO THE ER. IT WAS THERE I MET DR. MINNARD AND HE DID AND EMERGANCY APPENDECTOMY. I REMEMBER HIM TELLING ME I HAD A RUPTURED APPENDIX AND I WAS IN GOOD HANDS AND WE HAD TO GET TO SURGERY NOW. IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM I WOULD NOT BE HERE TO TELL ABOUT HIM. I WAS SCARED TO DEATH AND I WAS ALL ALONE. I SAW A SMILE ON HIS FACE THAT YOU DON'T SEE ON MOST DOCTORS ANYMORE. I PUT MY COMPLETE TRUST IN HIM AND I AM EVER SO GRATEFUL I DID. HE IS TRULY A LIFESAVER. SIGNED. SANDY SIDER JEFFERY.

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag