Rate Dr. Michael J. Schultz

Dr. Michael J. Schultz's Ratings

very caring, very involved. Dr. Schultz is one of a kind. He knows what he is doing and he goes the extra mile. If you need to reach him whenever he will respond. No worries.

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

Awesome doctor. I used to get my colonoscopies from him before he limited his practice to womens' oncology. That said, I do believe he saved my sister's life when he detected stage 4 cancer in her uterine/ovaries in 2000. Thanks to him, she has been in remission since then. He also removed a cyst from my shoulder which never came back. Great personality too, good sense of humor.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Schultz is the best! He is the most caring, patient, and polite doctor I know. He goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable. May god continue to bless him. He is the best surgeon.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

He is the BEST!! We are so lucky to have him here in Baltimore. May he live forever and ever!!!

Submitted June 10, 2010 | flag

Have been a patient for more than 30 yrs. He is kind, considerate, and takes time to explain your medical questions/procedures. I trust his judgement explicitly. Has seen me on short notice when there was a problem. Have recommended him to friends who had breast problems, and they were very pleased.

Submitted June 30, 2009 | flag

Excellent surgeon. Kind and caring. He is the best!

Submitted April 20, 2009 | flag

no matter how busy he is he makes you feel like you are his only patient.very compassionate and professional

Submitted Nov. 13, 2008 | flag

Excellent doctor whose specialty now is breast care. He is caring with a pleasant bedside manner & gives good follow-up. I highly recomment him.

Submitted May 8, 2008 | flag

Very knowledgeable doc who now specializes in breast treatment. His office is equipped with the latest in technology & he is a caring, kind person.

Submitted May 5, 2008 | flag

Did my gallbladder surgery, great job, no problems.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2006 | flag