You may also like

Rate Dr. Donald C. Sheridan

Dr. Donald C. Sheridan's Ratings

Took Mom for an consultation with Dr. Sheridan on her hand.When filling out the paperwork, they wanted her credit card number to keep on file.We refused to provide that info and they said the Dr would not see her without it-it was their policy. I explained it was OUR policy not to give ANYONE the right to charge her credit card whenever they want to and that her credit rating was over 850.They were welcome to check her credit.They had her insurance information and the co-pay.They declined and we walked out of the office.We have never been asked for this information before.Dr.Sheridan clearly is in it for the MONEY - NOT medicine. Dr's want assurances of payment - but this is rediculous.They wouldn't even BOOK the appointment until they had the Name,address, phone#,ID and group# of her insurance company.I don't know how Dr. Sheridan is as a Doctor - I just know there are plenty of other very competent Dr's out there that don't treat you like a flake before they even see you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

After approximately 10 visits, plan on waiting at least an hour during an office visit. Patients are scheduled up to 4 per appointment time! One time, I had an 8am appointment (his 1st of the day)but they took 3 other ahead of me, and I did not see him until 8:45am. His initial treatment and surgery went fine, but when complications set in, he seemed to lose interest, and said "I don't know what to do or tell you."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

It's beyond me to understand why this doctor has such a high reputation. He misdiagnosed a TFCC tear (& didn't even begin to properly test for it), gave bad advice for the nonexistent ailment he did "diagnose", and was arrogant to boot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2010

Only DR. office ever, and I've been using plenty of diff spclsts, that demands a credit card on file. They refused medi al treatement even though valid medical insurance was presented. Regfused medical treatment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2009

Makes you submit your SS# and credit card number before you can see him. Makes you sign form guaranteeing to pay him even if he charges more than your insurance covers. More interested in money than patients. Not aware of identity theft issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr. Sheridan is wonderful. He is very knowledgeable and a skilled surgeon. My surgical experience and my healing process have all been quite remarkable. I had never had sugery before and was very nervous. Dr. Sheridan walked me step-by-step through the process. His bed side manner is phenomenal. He explains everything very thoroughly. When I first arrived in his office, I saw all of the athletes' pictures, signed jerseys, etc. I didn't expect a surgeon with such cliental to treat me like I was his most important patient. While I hope to never break anything again, if I do, I would certainly go back to Dr. Sheridan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2008

My aching pinkey was mis diagnosed by several MDF's. Dr Sheridan knows his busines. Excellent diagnosis and treatment given. No one is better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802984].votes_count ]]