Rate Dr. Donald C. Sheridan

Dr. Donald C. Sheridan's Ratings

It's beyond me to understand why this doctor has such a high reputation. He misdiagnosed a TFCC tear (& didn't even begin to properly test for it), gave bad advice for the nonexistent ailment he did "diagnose", and was arrogant to boot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2010

Only DR. office ever, and I've been using plenty of diff spclsts, that demands a credit card on file. They refused medi al treatement even though valid medical insurance was presented. Regfused medical treatment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2009

Makes you submit your SS# and credit card number before you can see him. Makes you sign form guaranteeing to pay him even if he charges more than your insurance covers. More interested in money than patients. Not aware of identity theft issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr. Sheridan is wonderful. He is very knowledgeable and a skilled surgeon. My surgical experience and my healing process have all been quite remarkable. I had never had sugery before and was very nervous. Dr. Sheridan walked me step-by-step through the process. His bed side manner is phenomenal. He explains everything very thoroughly. When I first arrived in his office, I saw all of the athletes' pictures, signed jerseys, etc. I didn't expect a surgeon with such cliental to treat me like I was his most important patient. While I hope to never break anything again, if I do, I would certainly go back to Dr. Sheridan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2008

My aching pinkey was mis diagnosed by several MDF's. Dr Sheridan knows his busines. Excellent diagnosis and treatment given. No one is better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][802984].votes_count ]]