Rate Dr. Snunit Ben-Ozer

Dr. Snunit Ben-Ozer's Ratings

Dr. Ben-Ozer & her staff are the MOST caring,compassionate,knowledgeable people I have ever met in a medical setting!Dr. Ben-Ozer was very thorough in her examinations & course of actions throughout our visits.She took the time to explain every detail of the procedures & treatments in a non-condescending,simple way.She always made time to discuss things with us & answer any of our questions thoroughly, always making sure we were comfortable and everything was answered before we left.If it weren't for her knowledge,expertise,compassion,& warmth,the first 3 months of my preganancy would have been excruciatingly nerve-racking.She took care of me physically as well as mentally & emotionally.Her office staff are amazingly compassionate as well.Their hearts are made of gold!But I guess that shouldn't be a surprise.Dr. Ben-Ozer has chosen a staff that fits her philosophy & bed-side manner perfectly!My only disappointment is that Dr. Ben-Ozer cannot be my OBGYN all the time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2012

Dr. Ben Ozer and her staff are all amazing people!!! the doctor is very professional, Deb and Sharon are sweet and I enjoyed seeing all of them every meeting I had. Thank you so much for everything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2012

Dr. Ben-Ozer and her staff are second to none. We've been under their care for a handful of years and have always been thoughtfully looked after. Dr. Ben-Ozer is knowledgeable, professional, generous, and kind and we feel the same way about her staff, too. The doctor helped us through some heartbreaking moments, and well as some incredible successes. We love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr. Ben-Ozer goes above and beyond to be a real partner in your reproductive journey. She understands the process is more than physiological manipulation - involving an intense emotional component. In that sense, she is what we all expect of a Doctor - a concerned caregiver, approaching the patient not as a collection of body parts but as whole person. Five start to her!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

We used Dr. Ben-Ozer for a egg harvesting cycle. She was knowledgable and realistic. She also matched the level of intensity we wanted for the cycle so we got the most value for our money, which we did. And when I had some complications from the procedure given I produced high numbers of eggs, she personally followed up with me twice a day, regardless of timeor day of the week. Her office is extremely well-run and responsive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

She was extremely empathetic and kind. She helped me get pregnant with my first child and for that I will be forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2008

The office is great, i felt really good about my visit. Dr.Ben-Ozer was so kind and very knowledgeable. I left the office with an attack plan and feel very confident that i will reach my goal and start my family. The staff is wonderful, I had spoke to Cecilia the financial coordinator prior to even making my appointment. She was AMAZING. She bent over backwards to help me understand how insurance works in the INFERTILITY world. She made me feel good and was not like any of the other "Top Rated" Fertility practices I have been to. This is the first place that took the time to actually talk to me and not treat me like a number. Cecilia was so kind any really set the tone for the office. Everything she said was the truth. She even said she would explain the "insurance stuff" to my husband. What a wonderful office. I have already told everyone I know about Dr. Ben-Ozer and her wonderful staff. The office is REAL and the people are REAL. You must come to see Dr. Ben-Ozer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803007].votes_count ]]