Rate Dr. Hussein D. Abdul-Latif

Dr. Hussein D. Abdul-Latif's Ratings

excellent doctor! Always comes into the room and speaks to our daughter in a friendly manner. Answers any questions we have whether we call or email him and doesn't have a nurse do it (which is rare). He doesn't keep us waiting long and is over-all a wonderful person. I wish every doctor was like him. Thank you Dr. Latif!

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

I rate this doctor and his entire staff with 5's across the board for only one reason: THE SITE DOES NOT ALLOW HIGHER NUMBERS! Our son is being treated for premature puberty. Everything has been carefully explained to us, our son is treated with respect, and everybody from receptionist to checkout has been simply outstanding.

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag

Very Good - Excellent - takes the time to listen and to explain

Submitted Feb. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr Latif is the most awesome dr ever!! He has such a good bedside manner. My 5 yr old son has CAH and dr Latif has been seeing him since he was 2 weeks old. Very intelligent also and knows his stuff!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Latif as we medical students knew him is a true inspiration. One of the best physicians I've ever worked with. Awesome relationship with his little patients and their parents. Can't say enough about him.

Submitted April 26, 2009 | flag

He treats my son for Type 1 diabetes. He is wonderful.

Submitted March 27, 2009 | flag