Dr. Karl T. Sun

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Karl T. Sun has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Karl T. Sun
Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

19/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.8

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Karl" to "Karl T."
RID: 2603288
30/03/13 5 5 5 5 I was suffering from severe chest pain and went to Dr. Sun's office. He immediately made the correct diagnosis and referred me to the hospital for an angiogram. I received a stent and was discharged one day later. The chest pain was completely gone and I was able to return to work. Dr. Sun saved me and I will always be grateful to him.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1361324
12/02/11 5 4 5 5 A doctor of few words but efficient in diagnosing my wife's problem who then had heart surgery. Follow-up visit was excellent with no problems getting appointment within 24 hours for an acute problem. Also has great team with very friendly staff.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1296165
17/11/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Sun and staff did an outstanding job finding out what my problem was. His experience and professional behavior made me feel very comfortable. I have referred some of my relatives to him and they were also very satisfied.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1160722
01/05/10 5 4 5 5 I was referred by my PCP to see Dr. Sun for chest pain. Her performed a nuclear heart scan after examining me thoroughly and found a small spot in the heart which looked suspicious. I then had a heart procedure with a tube into the the heart and they found a blockage in a vein with was immediately fixed with a balloon and stint. The service was excellent and I was able to go home the next day. My chest pain was completely gone. Everybody in the team was caring and professional. I would recommend Dr. Sun and his staff for everybody who has a heart problem.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 691249
25/09/08 5 5 5 5 Outstanding service! Dr. Sun spent a lot of time to explain everything to me and made sure that all my questions were answered.
Insurance: Humana
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 587106
07/05/08 5 5 5 5 I recommend Dr. Sun to anybody who seeks a caring and knowledgeable cardiologist.  Respond