Dr. Raul G. Ixtlahuac

Rate Dr. Raul G. Ixtlahuac

Dr. Raul G. Ixtlahuac's Ratings

Amazing doctor.....sorry he retired. I shall miss him and my family who were all his patients, as well.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2012 | flag

I have never known a doctor to make me feel like I'm his only patient of the day. His caring manner puts me at ease during visits. He's professional and up-to-date with medicine.

Submitted June 25, 2008 | flag

Dr Ixtlahuac is a GREAT doctor! I started seeing him 6 years ago because when my female doctor left this group and I was place with him. I wasn't happy about changing doctors at first. That quickly changed! He listened to me and did not see through me. He will draw out the 3 stages of skin cancer, find a model of an ear and point out what area your ear infection is in. He gives you a verbal and visual idea of what's happening. He is one of a kind! I have referred family members, friends and even strangers I've met at the supermarket. This Health-care group is no longer covered by my insurance, but I'd rather pay out of pocket than go to anyone else. If you want a Dr. that will do all in his power to help you it's Dr. Ixtlahuac, MD.

Submitted May 7, 2008 | flag