Rate Dr. Jeffrey D. Cone

Dr. Jeffrey D. Cone's Ratings

It has been 5 years since I had surgery on by back for bulding disc. Although Dr. Cone and Rich were very pleasant my surgery was a total disaster...have foot drop, cannot feel on use my right foot from knee down. I was told by both Rich and Dr that I would recover fully in 1 year tops...it has been 5 with no relief. The disc which they "repaired" has now completely herniated plus 3 more and their calls go unanswered...Even after sending them copies of MRI done since surgery....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

july 14 2009 doc cone did surjury on my neck i was 40 yrs old at the time i went in with sevear head and neck pain numing on my whole right side of my body head to toe... the outcome at the end was very sucsessful and i was very pleased with my sergury all the pain and numbing went away thank you doc cone for your help...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

DR. CONE AND RICH ARE VERY GOOD WHEN YOU ACTUALLY GET IN TO SEE THEM. IT'S VERY HARD TO GET IN, AND IF YOU HAVE DR. CONE DO THE SURGERY, PLAN ON TAKING 2 YEARS OUT OF YOUR LIFE TO RECOVER. I WAS RELEASED 100% 1 1/2 MONTHS AFTER AND NO PHYSICAL THERAPY..NONE / ZIP AND I'M STILL ON A WALKER 16 MONTHS AFTER SURGERY AND STILL CAN'T WALK / NO BALANCE. THERE WAS NO INSTRUCTIONS, NO FOLLOWUP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

it's very hard to get ahold of anyone in the office, first doc. office that doesn't answer the phone, always have to leave message, sometimes takes several days for them to call back. sometimes you can't even leave message because mailbox is full.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2011

i have sent all my family and friends who needed back or neck surgery to Dr.Cone and Rich. they are great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][803979].votes_count ]]