Rate Dr. Mohammad N. Dowlut

Dr. Mohammad N. Dowlut's Ratings

this doctor is a crook ripping off insurance companies, gave me the wrong medicine twice. made me come in every month for two years so I called you insurance company and got another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

I couldn't understand what he was saying at all. He needs to learn english.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][804293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

I am sorry that the previous reviewer had a bad experience with Dr. Dowlut. My parents and I were patients of his when I lived in Altoona, and I/we was/were always pleased with the level of care that we received. Granted, it was 10+ years ago, and I no longer live in Altoona, so I can't speak to what is more recently the case. But he was good to me and mine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][804292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

He misdiagnosed myself and my family three different times, once being nearly life-threatening. With every visit, he would not tell me what medicine I needed. Instead, he asked me what kind I would like. I'm not a doctor, I don't know what medications are needed to cure certain illnesses, that's HIS job. To me, he is a very unskilled practitioner. I will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][804291].votes_count ]]