Rate Dr. Mohammad N. Dowlut

Dr. Mohammad N. Dowlut's Ratings

I have never had a problem with Doc. He is hard to understand but atleast he trys, He has help many that i have seen. I dont have a problem going to him. He tells you what you need to know. If you dont listen to what he is saying and how to help you take care of yourself. Than that is your problem. He is always out to help anyone with anything. He does not rip anyone off. Insurance company are hard enough on Doctors. What they tell you and I is one thing and tell Doc is another. Medication, sometime if one does not work you have to use another. If something you had or was using it for. Didnt work for your body. Coming into the office every month is a reason. Checking blood work and making sure medication is working right. If you do not show or call and cancelle, how is that his fault. That is your problem going to another doc. I bet you arent getting what you need there anyways. You people have no clue what it is like. Bad mouthing someone who has worked hard and long for what he has done. over 50 years in the field. You people make me sick,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

this doctor is a crook ripping off insurance companies, gave me the wrong medicine twice. made me come in every month for two years so I called you insurance company and got another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

I couldn't understand what he was saying at all. He needs to learn english.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][804293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

I am sorry that the previous reviewer had a bad experience with Dr. Dowlut. My parents and I were patients of his when I lived in Altoona, and I/we was/were always pleased with the level of care that we received. Granted, it was 10+ years ago, and I no longer live in Altoona, so I can't speak to what is more recently the case. But he was good to me and mine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][804292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

He misdiagnosed myself and my family three different times, once being nearly life-threatening. With every visit, he would not tell me what medicine I needed. Instead, he asked me what kind I would like. I'm not a doctor, I don't know what medications are needed to cure certain illnesses, that's HIS job. To me, he is a very unskilled practitioner. I will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][804291].votes_count ]]