Rate Dr. Lisa A. Freed

Dr. Lisa A. Freed's Ratings

She is a wonderful caring doctor. She is very bright and spends a great deal of time with you. You will often wait a while to see her. She is worth the rate and never short changes you on time.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Freed is wonderful. She is caring and understanding and really takes time to sit with you and address your cardiac needs. I would highly recommend her to anyone wishing to have excellent care.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr freed is such a caring person - she is absolutely committed to your health .

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Freed is by far the best physician I see. She is the only doctor that does not rush in and out. She truly cares for each and every one of her patients. She is professional, yet warm, knowledgable, and courteous. She always returns phone calls, and leaves no stone unturned. I feel very fortunate to have her as my cardiologist.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

Simply the best, she is clearly the smartest in the room and the most humble at the same time. She is thoughtful and caring and very knowledgeable.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Freed is a wonderful, caring and conscientious doctor. I never feel rushed. She really listens to you and always will call you back. I wish more doctors were like her.

Submitted June 15, 2010 | flag

Rd. Freed is the best doctor one can find. She saved my life through her expert training and experience.She listens to her patients and provides first class care.

Submitted May 28, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lisa Freed always takes your blood presser herself. She always takes time to call you. Sometimes I have gotten a routine call on a Sunday morning. She is very thorough and follows through on all tasks. She is a caring and personable doctor. I like her.

Submitted May 6, 2008 | flag