Rate Dr. John N. Kallis

Dr. John N. Kallis's Ratings

Best Oral Surgeon Ever..One of the best doctor's ever.Great bedside manner,thoughtful,and caring.Does a great job of putting your mind at ease before a procedure.He is a skilled surgeon and I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Kallis has the worst administrative staff I have ever encountered in my life. They are extremely rude and unprofessional. I did my research about Dr. Kallis before using him, and although my oral surgeon friends warned me that the the NJ State Board of Dentistry suspended his license for "prescribing thousands of dosage units of controlled dangerous substances without a valid medical or dental purpose" (it's all on public record at www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/dentistry/), I thought I'd give him a chance anyway. I regret going to him because of the inhumane way I was treated by his team. He knows about these issues, yet he continues to employ them. I should have heeded the Board's advice when they determined that Dr. Kallis' "return to practice would continue to present a clear and imminent danger to the public." All of this shows poor judgment and a lack of integrity on the part of Dr. Kallis. Lesson learned. Avoid this office at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Kallis is an incredible surgeon and very caring. I had two wisdom teeth removed and felt nothing. They have been bothering me for months but I didn't have the money to get it done. I called all the other oral surgeons in the area and they quoted more than DOUBLE what Dr. Kallis charged! I don't know how they charge more when Dr. Kallis has a much nicer office. New technology and digital x rays, very clean. If you are in pain and don't think you can afford what other oral surgeons charge go see Dr. Kallis he will give you a fair price. I should have gone sooner! He is also very funny. I was crying because I was soooo afraid but he put me at ease before he did anything. We even joked around while he was working on me! So much for my fear. This was very important to me since I was going to another surgeon but I didn't feel comfortable around him so I went to Dr. Kallis, best choice ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

Great Doctor overall. Staff was excellent and caring. Went in for tooth extraction and replacement. if he noticed even the slightest pain he would stop and ask, best of all he gets to know you prior to the operation, gets a conversation going, and keeps it going. Great doctor overall, great staff, and everyone is very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2011

Dr John N. Kallis is the Best Oral Surgeon and human being in the world. He is caring informative and has an excellent sence of humor. I had 8 implants with iv sedation with Dr Kallis. I had little to no discomfort and his follow up care was excellent. And his rates are very affordable and his staff works with you on the price for treatment. Excellent Doctor and Staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2011

It is a true pleasure to have met Dr. John Kallis. Not only did he make me feel comfortable in the chair, his prfessionalism was a most comfortable experience. My experience with having seven implants was no where as threatening as I expected it to be. There is no other oral surgeon that I would recommend other than Dr. John Kallis. On top of it all, his office made my experience an absolute pleasure from helping me fill out forms to there follow up

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

Dr Kallis is the BEST. He treated our family of 4 for extractions several times including 4 wisdom teeth for 2 teens and did an EXCELLANT job. He was especially good with nervous patients like me and my daughter and called back immediately after hours with questions. You CANNOT ASK FOR A BETTER DR. I always recommend him and will continue to use and recommend him. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS about Dr. Kallis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

I had a very bad infection and needed to have oral surgery and he took me within 3 hours, I was completely satisfied with him and within 24 hours my mouth was all healed, and his staff were all so sweet and kind, I would definitely recommend him if you are in need of oral surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

In response to the posting about Dr. Kallis' staff. I disagree, I found them to be professional, knowledgeable, friendly and caring. Please do not change a thing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069711].votes_count ]]