You may also like

Rate Dr. John N. Kallis

Dr. John N. Kallis's Ratings

My experience with Premier Oral Surgery Group was excellent.

I put off my wisdom teeth removed for years and do not like dentist visits. Having all fo9ur impacted I needed to address the situation however. Dr. Kalis was great. He accommodated my fears and was open and honest about options and outcomes. Gave me several options for pain management as I do not normally take pills. After choosing, I arrived at 7:55am on a Friday. I was given an IV sedative around 8:15am. I was not completely under, but certainly not conscious. There was only one point I think I felt minor discomfort during the procedure, which was the bottom right wisdom tooth. At 9:30am I properly came-to during my 30 min car ride home. This is day #2 and I have only had minor discomfort with the bottom right. I have been icing the heck out of them nonstop which helps. To be honest if it was not for the bottom right tooth, I would not even be taking Ibuprofen as the other three do not hurt at all. My procedure and experience at this dental office was great and I would definitely highly recommend them to anyone. Even though I have a major aversion to dental experiences, the whole process and experience was WAY less dramatic and painful than I was expecting. The office is really nice, and the staff is very friendly too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2744246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

My husband and I are patients of Dr. Kallis--He performed a tooth extraction on my husband --it went perfectly. My case is more difficult. I have MS and it involved my jaw and facial muscles. I was in so much pain-eating and talking were very difficult. Dr. Kallis was confident he could help me--and he did!! through his expert care and kind soul-he gave me back my life!! I can eat and talk without pain for the first time in years!! I will be grateful for life and I will be a patient for life!! His office staff and office manager Sandy are also fantastic. All so kind and caring--It is a fabulous practice and we recommend Dr. Kallis highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2697337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Very impressed with staff and Doc..all very caring..recommended to my family and friends without a doubt!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2685553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Best Oral Surgeon Ever..One of the best doctor's ever.Great bedside manner,thoughtful,and caring.Does a great job of putting your mind at ease before a procedure.He is a skilled surgeon and I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Kallis is an incredible surgeon and very caring. I had two wisdom teeth removed and felt nothing. They have been bothering me for months but I didn't have the money to get it done. I called all the other oral surgeons in the area and they quoted more than DOUBLE what Dr. Kallis charged! I don't know how they charge more when Dr. Kallis has a much nicer office. New technology and digital x rays, very clean. If you are in pain and don't think you can afford what other oral surgeons charge go see Dr. Kallis he will give you a fair price. I should have gone sooner! He is also very funny. I was crying because I was soooo afraid but he put me at ease before he did anything. We even joked around while he was working on me! So much for my fear. This was very important to me since I was going to another surgeon but I didn't feel comfortable around him so I went to Dr. Kallis, best choice ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

Great Doctor overall. Staff was excellent and caring. Went in for tooth extraction and replacement. if he noticed even the slightest pain he would stop and ask, best of all he gets to know you prior to the operation, gets a conversation going, and keeps it going. Great doctor overall, great staff, and everyone is very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2011

Dr John N. Kallis is the Best Oral Surgeon and human being in the world. He is caring informative and has an excellent sence of humor. I had 8 implants with iv sedation with Dr Kallis. I had little to no discomfort and his follow up care was excellent. And his rates are very affordable and his staff works with you on the price for treatment. Excellent Doctor and Staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2011

It is a true pleasure to have met Dr. John Kallis. Not only did he make me feel comfortable in the chair, his prfessionalism was a most comfortable experience. My experience with having seven implants was no where as threatening as I expected it to be. There is no other oral surgeon that I would recommend other than Dr. John Kallis. On top of it all, his office made my experience an absolute pleasure from helping me fill out forms to there follow up

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

Dr Kallis is the BEST. He treated our family of 4 for extractions several times including 4 wisdom teeth for 2 teens and did an EXCELLANT job. He was especially good with nervous patients like me and my daughter and called back immediately after hours with questions. You CANNOT ASK FOR A BETTER DR. I always recommend him and will continue to use and recommend him. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS about Dr. Kallis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069713].votes_count ]]