Rate Dr. Jahir C. Sama

Dr. Jahir C. Sama's Ratings

dr. Sama is the best GYN doctor. I had a surgery. i didnot have any scare tissue at all. He is the best doctor I know.

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

Very good Doctor. I went to him for an annual check up and pap smear test. He examined me well right from checking my nails, pulse,BP, to detecting thyroid problems, bowel movements, internal check ups to detect any abnormalities in the uterus and rectum. Breast examination was also done to see if there is any cancerous growth. Overall very good staff as well. I would definitely visit him in future.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

saved me from early stage precancerous cervical cancer 30years ago. Love him!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

Referred to Dr. Sama by my GYN for a second option regarding first degree uterine prolapse. Both recommended a hysterectomy. I scheduled the surgery but had to good sense to do some research. Glad I did. A hysterectomy should have been the absolute last option, rather than the first (and only) word out of their mouths. They planned to do the surgery together. I cancelled the surgery and did not have an unnecessary hysterectomy. These two doctors are not the only GYNs who rush to do an unnecessary hysterectomy. Every woman is different but each woman's reproductive organs should be valued and held onto for your entire life if at all possible. You still need them after you are no longer having children. The "informed consent" they give you to sign before surgery is a joke and only exists to cover the doctors with regard to the dangers of the actual surgery. No mention is made in the paperwork of the aftermath you will have to deal with the rest of your life.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2012 | flag

I just can say that Dr. Sama is my angel. He was extremely helpful when i needed him. Thank you Dr. Sama and staff

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

I suffer from severe pain and had a total of 9 surgeries in the last 5 years. My surgeon literally walked me from his office to Dr. Sama's and explained him my situation. Dr. Sama saw me that day without me having an appointment and did a thorough examination (Doc even checked my nails!) and came up with a possible diagnosis and I'm now taking medications to determine if it is in fact what he thinks it is. I'm very confident! Dr. Sama is very calm and seems very knowledgeable (48 yrs of practice!) His staff was very pleasant and for some reason I think this is going to be the end of my troubled last 5 years!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2011 | flag

Best care ever!! His compassionate and gentle care makes me heal faster. I do not know how I can survived this surgery without his magical touch. He is an Angel.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2010 | flag

I had seen Dr Sama 17 years ago for a hysterectomy@UMDNJ Newark. He did an excellent job and was very understanding. At that time I had just had a baby and was dealing with cancer. I recovered 100%. Now 17 years later I developed problems and was recommended to see a specialist. I located Dr Sama at Clara Mass. I had a procedure on 9/20/10 and again I can't say enough about Dr Sama and his office staff. He is very patient and in the hospital came to visit several times. After getting home and calling him with questions, he returned calls right away. I would highly recommend Dr Sama and I'm happy he was able to help me again. Clara Mass was also a wonderful hospital with a very caring staff.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

$30.00 for office visits under my plan. Also had surgery for hysterectomy. His bedside manner was wonderful! I was only in the hospital overnight, but he must have visited me at least 4-5 times checking to make certain that everything was ok. He was there right after I came out of anesthesia to tell me as much as he could at the time. He is very calm, understanding and highly skilled. I don't think I could have gotten through the surgery without a wonderful GYN/ONC like Dr. Sama. I have recommended him to many of my friends.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2009 | flag