Rate Dr. John S. Jarstad

Dr. John S. Jarstad's Ratings

Dr. Jarstad is the only eye Dr. I will go to. He is great at giving me the best prescription every time, which I need because I have terrible vision. He is worth the wait and the money!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Never dreamed I could have such excellent vision without glasses. Dr. Jarstad is very proficient, quick, and kind. Staff is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr. Jarstad may be a good surgeon, but when it comes to non surgical eye disease, He seems not interested in giving a treatment as much as he does with surgery. What a shame.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Office Staff is very knowledgeable and caring. Very busy office but worth the wait. Voted America's Top Ophthalmologist in Cataract and LASIK Surgery by the Consumer Research Council for about the last 5 years. Would recommend highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

HE CORRECTED SEVERAL EYE PROBLEMS I WAS HAVING AND WAS THE SHARPEST EYE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2007

Very Professional, best on time office of any I have been a patient at. Staff is very professional and dedicated to patients having a safe comfortable experience. I would recommend this surgeon and office highly. Dr. Jarstad was voted America's Top Ophthalmologist by the Consumer Research Council like 5 years in a row.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2006

I have been extremely happy since my lasik surgery. Prior to, my vision was 300/20 both eyes and now 20/15 both eyes. I would not bargain shop for my vision and it is well worth the price. I had heard great things and now I have experienced the same as I had heard. Thank you Dr. Jarstad and I will recommend you to everyone I know who would benefit from your service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2006

He performed a laser eye surgery on me. My vision was 400/20 and 450/20. My vision is now 20/20. His office was extremely thorough prior to the procedure, the procedure went off without a hitch, and the follow up care was excellent. I say "you get what you pay for" and I was willing to pay the higher dollar amount for this procedure (in lieu of the $299 specials other places have) because I only have one set of eyes and needed to go a doctor/facility that I could trust

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2069798].votes_count ]]