Dr. Richard T. Weisenburger

Doctor (D.O.)

Location:
Murphy, North Carolina Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website:
Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Richard T. Weisenburger has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5667242

21/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Richard" to "Richard T."
RID: 2439687
05/10/12 5 5 5 5 I am very happy with the treatment for my condition. My diagnosis was spot and the treatment was effective and affordable. The staff was professional and Dr. Weisenburger is obviously a very skilled physician.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1223091
05/08/10 5 5 3 1 Dr. cares more about money than his patients. He made serious mistake during my proceedure and then to cover his a** he denied it and refused to correct it. Even his nurse agreed he was wrong. I didn't care that the error was made. We are all human (even Dr's) but it was the refusal to help me afterward. Dr's are supposed to help their patients and not let their arrogance/ego stand in the way. I now have to see another Dr. to have this ones mitake corrected even though he could have done it and I would have been very happy.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 681006
08/09/08 4 3 1 1 This doctor took our daughter's tonsils & adnoids out when she was 14yo. He seemingly didn't know he shouldn't be taking the adnoids if the area back in her throat is shortened because if & after he does food and fluids flow freely from my daughters nose when she eats or drinks. For a long time I thought there was something wrong with my daughter's throat in general. Then many years later my son needed his tonsils out. Fearful that Dr. W. was the cause of my duagher's problems, I took him to a different specialist. Thank God as his doctor, Dr Orabello, in Tampa,FL was knowledgable enough to, during surgery, see this and not make that same mistake. When he came and explained what would've happened had he removed them I knew then that Dr. Weisenburger had created the defect in my daughter. She has had to learn to live with this. And even when we told him what was happening after her surgery he never let us know why or tried to correct what he'd done. Sad but true. I have Av-Med ins.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 586703
05/05/08 5 5 5 5 I would definately recommend this physician to my family and friends!  Respond