Dr. Michael J. Szostak

Dr. Michael J. Szostak

Rate Dr. Michael J. Szostak

Dr. Michael J. Szostak's Ratings

I had no Incontinence going in for T.U.R.P. came out with permeate Incontinence.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

Very knowledgable and takes the time to listen and explain options. He is the third urologist I have been to for chronic uti issues. The only one who got my chronic uti's under control. I would definitely recommend him.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

After living with a low level of prostate cancer for a four years I decided to change my life and direction. I contacted both Dr. Klein and Dr. Szostak to review my options and deciced to have robotic prostate surgery on June 22, 2012. I could not have made a better choice. Both doctors are top surgeons in urology and the best in Pinellas County, Florida. I truly believe they saved my life!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2012 | flag

He knows his stuff and is very smart. His personality is cold and aloof. You have to pull information from him about your condition. I'm changing Docs.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Szostak is a good Dr. and has a good staff. They react right away if you are having a problem. He is very nice and has a great bedside manner. I have gone to him for 3 years for IC and have no complaints. Also, they just moved into a really nice new office.

Submitted April 7, 2009 | flag

I had a medical problem that had me going from urologist to gyno and back again many times. No one could figure out the problem. This went on for over a year. After one visit with Dr. Szostak, he diagnosed me, fixed it and I have never had another problem with it again.

Submitted May 9, 2008 | flag