Rate Dr. Daniel A. Vincent

Dr. Daniel A. Vincent's Ratings

Fortunately for me and my son, Dr. Vincent was on call the night my son (23 yo) was taken to the hospital after an assault. 2 other surgeons on call did not come to the hospital until 12 hours after they were paged by the ER. My son had facial fractures, sinus involvement and needed several stitches.Dr. Vincent was so kind and gentle and truly concerned. He made sure we were seen immediately in his office and he arranged for my son to see a highly specialized physician who treats orbital fractures, this physician also saw us the same day. Dr. Vincent was indeed a blessing.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Vincent is an excellent Dr. He saved my son's life! He explained all the proceedures to us prior to doing them. He even took into consideration my son's fears and at one point delayed a proceedure until the fears subsided. He is a very caring Dr. We were never rushed through an appointment. He gave us all the time we needed. His hospital bedside manners are as great as his office visits! I would recommend Dr. Vincent to everybody.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2010 | flag

I would recommend Dr. Vincent. He was very knowledgeable and had a very warm, friendly personality. He took a lot of time to listen to my medical past and investigated the causes of my problems.

Submitted May 9, 2008 | flag