Rate Dr. Otto J. Placik

Dr. Otto J. Placik's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I had labiaplasty by Dr. Placik and I had no pain, little downtime. I was amazed by this Dr. Had one minor complication and he made sure to meet my needs. The nursing staff was very responsive when I had questions and always quick to respond! I love this Dr. I miss my follow up appointments. lol.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

I had breast augmentation with benelli lift with Dr. Placik. He is the best in Chicago area. Saw 3 other doctors before i chose him and noone even compare. He is the most knowledgeable and professional. I'm very happy with the results.

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

I had fat grafting to my breasts with Dr Placik. He and his staff were wonderful. They were knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable before and after the surgery. I'm only a few days post op, but so far my results look great.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

Really great doctor & wonderful staff. Make you feel comfortable in the most uncomfortable/scary situations. Super attentive. Consulted with other plastic surgeons before I chose him. Flew out to see him. He took the time to sit with me, explain everything, answer every question. Knows his stuff - did a great job. Staff is super nice and helpful. Couldn't be happier - highly recommended!!

Submitted March 23, 2013 | flag

When I called the office I was told that the cost would be $225 just for the consultation! I found a coupon that clearly states "complimentary 1 hour consultation on any procedure", but was told they wouldn't honor it since I needed to schedule a revision not a primary consultation... the only exclusions listed on the coupon are "one per person" and "not valid with any other offer"... Sadly, the receptionist is not customer service focused and was extremely rude while I maintained a professional and polite demeanor. Additionally, it speaks volumes about Dr. Placik's lack of integrity since he wouldn't honor the consultation coupon when this situation was escalated to him.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Placik is an amazing doctor as well as person. His staff is also to be acknowledged. They answer any and all questions and are not pushy. If you are looking for quality work, skill and a comfortable environment, this is the doctor to see.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

Love Dr. Placik, it's been two years since my breast aug and OMG! I look absolutely perfect in every way. He is the BEST, I did my homework on him and I just couldn't be happier with him, the staff and the whole procedure. He made me feel totally commfortable and I am just so grateful to find him. My friends have went to cheaper places and have heard nothing but horror stories from them. I love Dr. Placik. SO VERY HAPPY TO LOOK THIS FINE AT 41!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

I had a rhinoplasy, chin augmentaion and neck liposuction by Dr.Placik. I am very happy with the result. my friends and family say it looks natural and I feel more confidence in my appearance. The people in the office are very nice and friendly and always pleasent when i go to my follow up visits. they do not charge for any follow up visits it is all included in price.

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

I am so glad that I did this. It was a last minute decision and did it in 10 days from initial meeting. I did a lot of research before and felt very confident in my choice once I met Dr. Placik. Best decision I made.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag