Rate Dr. Eric G. Heegaard

Dr. Eric G. Heegaard's Ratings

He was very supporting & helpful he had awnsers for all my questions and he does not rush you

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Heegaard is a gifted and compassionate endometriosis surgeon. I call him a miracle worker! His decision making and skill with the DaVinci Robot has relieved my chronic pain, even after 3 previous laparoscopies and a hysterectomy. I remember my first visit with him after my previous surgeon retired. I was nervous trying to find someone as superb, but he instantly put me at ease. He quickly showed me he wanted to partner with me and knew a lot about endometriosis. At age 31, he successfully excised my endometriosis and severe adhesions, while sparing my ovary. When I ended up in the ER a year later in crippling pain again, he adjusted his schedule so I could have surgery the next day. I am in debt to him. I also rely on him to manage my woman's health needs. Life with endometriosis is very hard, but thanks to him it is much easier. His passion to help women with endometriosis drives him to devote endless hours to changing the trajectory of our lives. Thank you Dr. Heegaard!

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

Dr Heegaard is the first doctor that listened to me since my previous doctor retired. He listened to my concerns and actually cared about what I thought. Let's just say I was trying to tell my previous doctor that I had endo and he convinced the pain was from PCOS even when I told him I did not feel like it was. I finally looked up endo doctors online and was blessed to come accross DR Heegaard's name. I scheduled an appointment right away and he LISTENED TO ME!! I had surgery and it turns out that I had severe endo which it was all removed. I am looking forward to less painful periods.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

Dr Heegaard performed the Davinci to remove all of my fibroids. He was the first doctor to known that in order for me to carry a pregnancy in the future I had to have these fibroids removed. This was after my last OB. did not make the suggestion and I had two miscarriages. So now we are on our journey to achieve another pregnancy using DE/IVF and look forward to having Eric be our OB.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

I am nineteen years old and had been suffering from chronic pelvic pain for the majority of my teen years, until I met Dr. Heegaard. After multiple dismissal of symptoms from numerous doctors regarding my pelvic pain, and being treated as though I were crazy or a drug seeker, I finally found a specialist I thought looked promising. Dr. Heegaard was the first physician to ever really listen and help with the excruciating pain I was experiencing on a regular basis and performed a laparoscopy with excision of endometriosis on February 6, 2013. His diagnosis of endometriosis, although frightening, has brought me and my family a tremendous amount of relief and gratitude. I would recommend Dr. Heegaard to any friends or family experiencing any gynecological problems and will continue to see him for the duration of my endometriosis treatment. Thank you so much Dr. Heegaard for being the first doctor to listen, understand, and be so supportive.

Submitted March 9, 2013 | flag

I had an extremely large uterine fibroid and went through 6 months of Depot Lupron before a robotic assisted hysterectomy. It was a very stressful and scary time but Dr. Heegaard, his LPN Anna, and his entire staff made it so easy for me that it was actually pleasant. I can't recommend Dr. Heegaard enough. He was genuinely caring and I felt very sure that I was in the best possible hands. Thank you Dr. Heegaard! You've given me back my life.

Submitted March 30, 2012 | flag

Dr Heegaard did a robotic assisted sacrocolpopexy for prolapse of vagina and bladder for me; the procedure was very successful. I have been able to return to all my usual physical activities with no discomfort or leaking. And recovery time was so much quicker than a typical hysterectomy procedure!

Submitted Sept. 18, 2011 | flag

DR.HEEGAARD IS AN EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR WHO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS AND PROVIDED ME WITH THE BEST OPTION FOR MY PROCEDURE. I AM VERY PLEASE WITH THE RESULTS AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. HEEGAARD.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Heegaard has been my physician for over 10 years. He performed a robotic assisted hysterectomy for me and I was able to go home four hours later. He personally called to check on me several times, which is rare and very much appreciated. Dr. Heegaard really listens and hears me as a patient. As we all know, the two don't always go together. Never once in 10+ years have I ever felt rushed from him. I have referred several friends/clients of mine to Dr. Heegaard over the years, and they are all thanking me for changing their lives! I always tell them it is actually Dr. Heegaard that has helped them.

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Heegaard is the first male doctor with whom I have felt truly comfortable with as a gynecologist. He genuinely cares about helping women, and puts the patient's overall health and well being at the top of the list when it comes to treating women's gynecological issues. I met with 4 gynecological specialists to treat Endometriosis before I met Dr. Heegaard. Within the first five minutes of speaking with him, I knew he had my best intentions in mind for treatment. This is the third surgery I have undergone for Endometriosis, and this was by FAR the fastest recovery as far as the distended gas pain that accompanies a laparoscopy. Not only is Dr. Heegaard amazing, but his nurses and the office staff at both OBGYN WEST offices are kind, attentive, and caring as well.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2011 | flag