Rate Dr. Michael D. Weiss

Dr. Michael D. Weiss's Ratings

3/26/13 – Saw Dr. Weiss for an earache, I was told that he could not find anything wrong and to take Advil and use a heating pad. He further stated he understood my concern because I experienced sudden hearing loss in my right ear last year. He stated it could be anything, but not to worry my symptoms were not serious. Left his office in complete shock and a major earache – made an appointment with my primary care doctor 2 days later– told I had an ear infection – given antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drops. No more pain – run from this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][805397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Since 2007 my family and I have had at least 10 appts at this office. In the beginning, there was a wonderful male nurse practitioner there who provided us with excellent care. This NP left the practice and our appts were then with Dr. Weiss or the female NP. I could go on and on about my disatisfaction with Dr. Weiss and NP, but in summary I will just say that I will never return, nor will I recommend this office. BTW: I am a registered medical professional employed in a hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][805396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

I went to this doctor,and told him if felt like I had water in my ear,and had cheek pain and a headache.He looked in my ears,and nose.He said there was nothing wrong with me.I told him my ears were popping,and he said that was normal.I told him I had tmj and did not know what what wrong.He said all my symptoms where probably stress,He said forget about everything and it will go away.This is crazy I still feel like I have water in my ear and can not forget about this.I wated $30.00.and a day off work.I will never go back to him.He did act like it was all in my head.Find another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][805395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. very helpful and friendly, although my appointment was later than planned he spent the time with me that I needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][805394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME! This man is ridiculous. I don’t know why he is a doctor because he does not seem to want to deal with patients nor does he respect them. He has a high and mighty attitude about him and treats you like everything is all in your head. He’s the doctor and you are nothing. I have had 3 ear infections in about 6 months and have not been hearing as well lately even with the hearing aids. I told him AGAIN that I have lost hearing before, around the age of 13, from an ear infection. The audiologist in that office gave me one and AS I SAID I lost more hearing. I am more angry at this d-bag than I am about losing the hearing (It will hit me later). Then when he realized I was on to something he said he wanted to see me in 6 months. Yeah right

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][805393].votes_count ]]