Rate Dr. Max B. Duncan

Dr. Max B. Duncan's Ratings

He was very personable and very helpful. I enjoyed his holistic approach. Sorry to see him leave Providence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][805689].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012

Dr. Duncan diagnosed a serious neurological reaction I had to the dye used in an angiogram; the neuro surgeon missed the problem, thought I may have had a stroke and proceded to repeat the angiogram using the same dye. Dr. Duncan was consulted and quickly made the correct diagnosis; I spent 3 days in the hospital running up a bill of approx. $15,000. Great doctor, he even called me at home two days after the incident to make sure I did not have any further reactions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][805688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

This guy offered to do a nerve conduction test for me. He spent about 15 minutes doing a test on one arm and then billed me for $616 for this test (plus the $265 for the office visit). He didn't check the temperature, measure the distance, or check the motor nerve conduction velocities. He referred me to a chiropractor even though I had already been to three who hadn't helped. I asked him for a referral to someone that would help me with a diagnosis and he wouldn't give me one. He showed no interest in actually helping me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][805687].votes_count ]]