Rate Dr. Ofer Rodriguez

Dr. Ofer Rodriguez's Ratings

Friendly Dr. and staff. Very informative. Beautiful office. Dr. Rodriguez is an amazing doctor!

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

I need to let everybody know that this man is not a DR! This man is a ****. went there to change my implants and this man open my breast like in three different parts..He is basically practicing on patients..my life has change forever and until this day i have been trying to correct his horrible doing..from my heart i tell you run now before he destroys your life..

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

I had a rynoplasty and I had complication with the disolveble sutures but the doctor is been very helpful and he will revice the scar at no additional cost, he answers all my question and explains everything in detail.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

I'm so happy with my results and I thank dr. Rodriguez for making this experience so great for me. I love my new breasts, I got a breast reduction and breast lift. The staff was so nice and sweet.

Submitted May 12, 2013 | flag

The worst plastic surgeoun I have ever run in to. I should feel lucky to be alive after what he did to me.

Submitted March 2, 2013 | flag

I had an Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) with Dr. Rodriguez, and I must say I had a great experience. Dr. Ofer and his staff were excellent, and I got the results I was looking for. He is very kind, knowledgeable and professional. I actually went back to Dr. Rodriguez for my husband to have a small procedure done as well, and he is more than satisfied with the results. Plastic Surgeons are not miracle workers, and everyone's body is different, so you must educate yourself before you make a decision to have any kind of cosmetic procedure done. Once you've done your homework, I would definitely recommend Dr. Rodriguez.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

I had a fat transfer facelift. Dr Rodriguez said it would be permanent only lasted 3 month. He then said some don't take. Wasted my money. Went through all that pain and discomfort for nothing.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

dr rogriguez worked on my wife her result were good we understand that a plastic surgery cant perform miracles my wife has a dendensy to kilo on scars but we control this my deep tissue portable ultrasound machine evry night until scar is totaly heal is the patient responsabilt to help the healing process with every means as possible the doctor is only a tool

Submitted June 1, 2010 | flag

Thanks to my face lift my face when from a collection of wrinkles to a very youthful look. Dr. rodriguez is an artist because of thhe great results he helped me with.

Submitted May 14, 2010 | flag

WAS AN HORRIBLE EXPERIENCIE I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL, AND VERY DEPRESSED THE SCAR IS HORRIBLE TOO

Submitted April 27, 2010 | flag