Rate Dr. Ofer Rodriguez

Dr. Ofer Rodriguez's Ratings

Dr. Rodriguez was very helpful and polite. I am happy with the results. His office staff were helpful and punctual as well. I had a great experience, overall. I strongly recommend him to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Get away from him, he doesn't know what he's doing

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2689516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Very polite and respectful. Walked in and explained in details what was going to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Friendly Dr. and staff. Very informative. Beautiful office. Dr. Rodriguez is an amazing doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I need to let everybody know that this man is not a DR! This man is a ****. went there to change my implants and this man open my breast like in three different parts..He is basically practicing on patients..my life has change forever and until this day i have been trying to correct his horrible doing..from my heart i tell you run now before he destroys your life..

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][806001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

I had a rynoplasty and I had complication with the disolveble sutures but the doctor is been very helpful and he will revice the scar at no additional cost, he answers all my question and explains everything in detail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][806000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I'm so happy with my results and I thank dr. Rodriguez for making this experience so great for me. I love my new breasts, I got a breast reduction and breast lift. The staff was so nice and sweet.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][805999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

The worst plastic surgeoun I have ever run in to. I should feel lucky to be alive after what he did to me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][805998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

I had an Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) with Dr. Rodriguez, and I must say I had a great experience. Dr. Ofer and his staff were excellent, and I got the results I was looking for. He is very kind, knowledgeable and professional. I actually went back to Dr. Rodriguez for my husband to have a small procedure done as well, and he is more than satisfied with the results. Plastic Surgeons are not miracle workers, and everyone's body is different, so you must educate yourself before you make a decision to have any kind of cosmetic procedure done. Once you've done your homework, I would definitely recommend Dr. Rodriguez.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][805997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

I had a fat transfer facelift. Dr Rodriguez said it would be permanent only lasted 3 month. He then said some don't take. Wasted my money. Went through all that pain and discomfort for nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][805996].votes_count ]]