Rate Dr. David W Tai

Dr. David W Tai's Ratings

Excellent technician, listens pretty well. Understands the issues and utilized modern effective approach. Decent staff but very poor call-back (takes 2-3 days, frequently no call-back at all)

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Tai for 14 years. My elbow was shattered back in 1989 from a 25 foot fall off of a ladder. He operated on the elbow back in 2005. Even though he was unable to increase my range of motion, elbow was too shattered for that to be possible. He was able to get me off of pain medication for 5 years. Degenerative osteoarthritis has brought me back to him. Kelly his PA is absolutely awesome. I live in Georgia now and miss his skills and listening ability very much. His medical expertise made my life so much more comfortable. If elbow replacement every improve to an acceptable level I would fly back in a heart beat to have him preform the procedure. A most excellent doctor. Kevin S Jackson

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

I have been very impressed with Dr. Tai. He is very knowledgeable. He takes a lot of time listening to his patients, and thoroughly explains what is going on that causes the problem, as well as explaining his recommendations. But, he never stops listening, being compassionate, and working to resolve the problem. The wait in the office is minimal for an appointment. I have reached the very helpful nurse by phone and on another occasion, by a quick response to a phone message. He is humble, patient, and not at all pushy about his recommendations. He lets you know what to expect from the treatment recommended and to stay in touch with him. He does not expect every person to respond in a certain way and sees each one as unique.

Submitted May 7, 2008 | flag