Dr. Robert T. Turner

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Robert T. Turner has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert T."
RID: 1490224
19/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Turner is by far one of the most attentive doctors I've ever had. Been going to him every since he joined the practice. His knowledge is way beyond his age. Very humble man.
RID: 1328345
05/01/11 5 5 5 5 Best Doctor I have ever had. Very thorough, very patient, and very considerate and unlike some other Dr.s, he actually listens. My wife and I both go to him. When our kids are old enough to leave the pediatrician, I hope he has space avilable for them.
RID: 1295064
16/11/10 5 5 5 5 Doctor Turner is my family doctor. My family thinks he's the best.
RID: 1173316
20/05/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Turner is absolutely wonderful. I have referred many friends and family members to him. He was also the physician for my elderly mother, and treated her with the patience and respect that I would imagine he would treat his own parent. If you are looking for a gregarious, chatty type, look elsewhere. But if you want a down to earth, thorough, knowledgeable, and caring doctor I don't think you will be disappointed.
RID: 979916
03/09/09 5 5 5 5 I think Dr. Turner is an amazing doctor. He takes in interest in his clients and is very helpful, knowledgable, and comforting. As long as he is practicing medicine, he will be my doctor.
RID: 914829
16/06/09 3 4 3 4 I'm shocked at the good reviews this doctor gets. What you see as patiently listening to your problems, I saw as daydreaming with disinterest... possibly thinking about his next golf outing or something. To me, he has the emotions of a pencil eraser. I thought maybe it was because he was young and just starting out. So years later I went back... same thing.  Respond
RID: 607607
05/06/08 3 4 5 5 Dr.Turner, Is a wonderful and most kind doctor. He listens to you and takes time with all patients. He is understanding and very carring about your illness. He is very pro-active about your needs. He always makes you feel that your problem is very important and does not rush you out of the office. I feel expremely lucky to have him as my doctor.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 584425
06/05/08 5 5 5 5 DR TURNER IS THE GOD OF DOCTORS. HE TREATS THE WHOLE PATIENT AND LISTENS INTENTLY. HE HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN AND I AM ONE VERY ILL MAN WITH MULTIPLE CONDITIONS.I WILL BE INDEBTED TO HIM FOREVER. I WISH I COULD, INSOME WAY, REPAY HIM FOR HIS KINDNESS AND PATIENCE TO ME. IF YOUR IN NEED OF A TOTAL PACKAGE DOC, CONSIDER DR TURNER. HIS OFFICE PROVIDES A SUPERIOR AND KNOWLEDGABLE STAFF WHO RESPOND TO YOU QUICKLY AND PROFESSIONALLY
Insurance: Aetna