Rate Dr. Richard A. Weiner

Dr. Richard A. Weiner's Ratings

The office is antiquated; from facility, to old furniture, to technology (such as having to step on a scale you would find at Target - not a professional scale at all). You sign-in at the receptionist window, in which the counter is actually a glass trophy case. See for yourself. When you sign-in, the first question asked is "do you have a copay?". The staff (primarily the receptionists) are sassy and are pretty good about making sure everyone knows that THEY are in charge. Of all the times I was ontime and even early, you will always be waiting. If you are a few minutes late, consider your appointment cancelled. After signing-in, patients are to complete a health form, of which the doctors never read anyway (a couple of times I indicated new symptoms on the form of which the doctors did not reference until I mentioned the form prior to concluding the appointment). I miss Temecula Pain Management and wish my insurance did not change, otherwise I would still be there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][806387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

Excellent, compassionate, knowledgeable doctor who has helped me immensely. I can't say enough good things about him and his office staff. Most highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][806386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2011

horrible doctor, wouldn't use him again even if he were the LAST pain doctor ever. He gave me the CREEPS. I waited, for one visit, for FOUR HOURS.. for a SCHEDULED visit, not a "work in". People had been there longer than me. He had files stacked in piles, I have NO idea how he works or finds anything. His staff, well they are down right RUDE. I switched doctors after just TWO visits. Don't know what his "deal" was, but didn't want to find out!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][806385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2011

This doctor is so compassionate more than any doctor I have ever known. He saved my life almost 6 years ago. I lost track of him for awhile then found him again. I'm very happy to be back with a doctor who really cares about me and will take the time to make sure I'm doing well. His knowledge is extensive and he will go beyond the call of duty to make sure his patients have proper care. I have never felt more confident or as comfortable with a doctor than with Dr. Weiner. He is by far the best doctor I have ever had or ever expect to see. It is a pleasure to give him an excellent rating. His office staff and Physician Assistant are also top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][806384].votes_count ]]