Dr. Dario A. Grisales

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Dario A. Grisales has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 5231229
09/03/14 5 5 5 5 I Have visiting panamerican pain institute several times for a couple years and I am very Happy with the results treatment an therapis. Dr. Grisales and his staff are very professionals. for me, Panamerican pain Institute is the best health care place I ever met!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Dario" to "Dario A."
RID: 2779459
20/08/13 5 5 5 5 I have been through alot of pain doctors in the last ten years he is the only one I would ever recommend. His staff is outstanding and very caring. His bedside manner is the best. He listens and understands those of us who truly suffer. Not a pill mill. No big waiting room full of drug dealers only real patients. I love this doctor.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 2647679
13/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Grisales and his Staff is always courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. My sister is deaf and was in so much pain, that she could not be touched. Dr Grisales worked with her and with in about three or four months she was up walking and smiling again. We are so happy and appreciative for his expertise and genuine concern. Thank you Dr Grisales and Staff
Insurance: AARP
RID: 2380843
20/07/12 4 4 5 5 Have been a patient over 8 years. Have had to wait to be seen only a few times.He is very knowledgeable and has positive, relaxing bedside manner. Explained numerous problems in great detail. He understands pain management well. Answers questions unrelated to medical care. Is quite approachable to different treatment modalities. Highly recommend him. Gives out useful information without being asked.  Respond
RID: 1736428
12/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Grisales AND his staff are courteous, helpful and give above-average time and attention to my husband and myself. We drive an hour to see him because he is worth it! I was so reluctant to see this type of doctor for my chronic condition after being with another doctor for 11 years. I couldn't see how I could start over and feel that same level of care and personalization, but after my initial consultation with him, I immediately felt like all my concerns were addressed and fears put aside. He took all the time needed to understand (not just listen) my unique situation. He made me feel like I wish I'd seen him sooner! I feel like I'm in very capable hands and highly recommend him. :)  Respond

RID: 1181407
02/06/10 1 1 2 4 Got there and front office told me I had a co pay. I didn't. I had to call, using my cell, my insurance and it took 20 minutes to get Blue Cross to tell the front office girl I didn't have a co-pay. My app was at 2:30. At 3:00, a guy walked in who obviously knew them. He got called back and 45 minutes later came out. I stood up and asked if it was common practice to take patience they knew over patients that were scheduled before them. They said sorry and took me back. The doctor gave me meds and all was fine. I started taking the meds that day. They didn't relieve the pain and made me sleepy and moody. I called yesterday and told them about the meds not working and them making me moody. The doctor wasn't in. I was told I would be called today. Guess what? No call. At 4:47 I call them and get their answering service, even though they are suppose to be open until 5. That doctors office is a disgrace. I would be embarrassed to say that I worked there. Avoid at all cost.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 584176
06/05/08 4 5 5 5 Very good Dr. Highly recommended, good patient/Dr interface, very helpfull and concerned.
Insurance: Medicare