Dr. Waleed M. Abul-Hawa

Rate Dr. Waleed M. Abul-Hawa

Dr. Waleed M. Abul-Hawa's Ratings

I first went to see Dr. Hawa after an orthopaedic surgeon told me my frozen shoulder could only be cured through surgery. Friends recommended I try Hawa first, and six months later I had full range of motion without going under the knife. That was 9 years ago and I've not had a moment's problem with that shoulder since! I subsequently referred a friend with a similar malady to him and she was also healed in a matter of months. He is an amazing, caring, dedicated and knowledgeable doctor, with a wicked sense of humor. He and his staff are THE best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][806665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

All my kids and I have seen Dr. Hawa for years when we need a tweaking and he is fabulous. As the kids have grown adjustments have really helped them and getting adjusted after a sports season really keeps them from getting injuries. For myself he helps keep this body well tuned and makes helpful suggestions to keep it that way. Have recommended him to several friends who are now hooked as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][806664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

I've been seeing him on and off for back and neck pain for years. He is very knowledgeable and patient. He has helped me when others could not. He is great for prescribing various types of exercise to strengthen the weak areas of your body or stretches to stretch the taunt areas. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][806663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

This man is a straight shooter! He cares about getting you healthy and not getting you in to rackup visits. And he is a trip and will make you laugh. Very personalbe and honest Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][806662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

Hawa is extremely knowledgable in a huge range of health issues. He is the only chiropractor (of six over the last 25 years) I have been to who treats muscular problems. He is very good for sports-related injuries and age-related joint pain, including thumbs, elbows, knees, and ankles (and even toes). He has treated my vertigo. He takes my blood pressure if I ask him to. He gets a 10+ in my book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][806661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2011

I had been suffering from debilatating tension headaches for ten years. The headaches were so painful that I was in effect bedridden for a day or so every 6-8 weeks. My genreal practitioner's answer was to prescribe muscle relaxers which I began tking prophylactically every night. I was referred to Dr. Hawa by a massage therapist who had detected subscapular adhesions/scar tissue in my right shoulder. The therapist said Dr. Hawa was a practioner of The Graston Technique, a therapy that physically breaks up the adhesions. I began seeing Dr. Hawa weekly and within two months was headache-free. Over the course of the last two years have had only one headache and have discontinued use of the muscle relaxers. I consider the results nothing short of miraculous

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][806660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2011

Ask us to fax copy of insurance information to the dr. office. When arrived dr. never tell me that my insurance is not cover in the plan and chrged me $180.00. Dr. should let me know before I see him that my insurance is not cover, not after the treatment and tell me my bill is 180.00. I fell like being cheated. will never go back and will never recommented to any friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][806659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Hawa for years now and I've seen other chirpractor's and he is the only one that has been able to fix my back problems. Dr. Hawa and is staff are is great!!! I would recommend him to EVERYONE!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][806658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2009

Takes just about any kind of insurance. Dr. Hawa is great! His staff is great! I've been seeing Dr. Hawa for years for an old injury that I used to have to be doped up on medication to control the pain. I've been almost pain free and off of meds for years now. For any kind of minor muscle, joint, or sprain type of injury, I'll always see Dr. Hawa before seeing a regular physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][806657].votes_count ]]