Dr. M. Alexander Shehan

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. M. Alexander Shehan has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Is this hi office number?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.8
RID: 3591847
31/10/13 5 5 5 5 Only doctor I have found that I trust. I never second guess his advice and after seeing a handful of doctors over the years I leave feeling relieved. I can be a handful too after my prior experiences.  Respond

12/08/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Alex" to "M. Alexander"
RID: 2579331
07/03/13 5 5 5 5 I have finally found the best doctor anywhere!! This guy is amazing. He takes time with you,answers any questions and his medical knowledge is amazing. I use Dr. Shehan as my GP because I could not find a GP who would really listen to me. Took me about 5 doctors but finally hit the jackpot. He was recommended by a nurse who is very picky about her medical care and likes very few doctors she has seen in practice and she raved about him. I gave him a try and now my husband and my adult son also use him. Don't know how he spends time with each patient and still doesn't keep you waiting, but he manages and is #1 in my book.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 2564127
19/02/13 4 5 5 5 First and formost,he does two things, he listens and spends time with you. I have always bristled when I spend more time with my doctor's nurse than with the doctor.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 1237020
25/08/10 5 5 5 5 By far, the BEST Physicain and Team I have ever had. Can get in for emergencies immediately. Access through Doctor's Nurse is immediate for consult and relay of Doctor's orders. Dr. Shehan and Staff are an excellent example of American Family Medicine at its' very Best. I feel VERY fortunate to count myself among his patients. I would recommend this Physician and Staff to anyone, without hesitation or reservation.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1125340
11/03/10 4 4 5 5 Very knowledgeable and caring. A solid doctor and person.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1061605
21/12/09 5 5 5 5 This is a wonderful office, with awesome staff. I have never had trouble getting in the same day if needed. I highly recommend Dr. Shehan.
Insurance: Lumenos