Rate Dr. Ravi K. Bashyal

Dr. Ravi K. Bashyal's Ratings

Spent a great deal of time with me explaining my diagnosis and options. Showed me the X-rays etc. I proceeded with a right total hip, and was amazed at my recovery. All my physical therapists and nurses wanted to know who my surgeon was because I recovered so quickly and so well. Soon after, my husband went an saw him for his long time arthritic knee, and proceeded with a knee replacement. Same excellent result, fast recovery. Besides all this, his beside manner is wonderful and caring. Have sent multiple friends/family to him, all of whom were similarly impressed. Great surgeon, and great person as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][807210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

Great! Spent a lot of time with me. Would reccommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][807209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Bashyal is a true gentleman. Great bedside manner, extremely intelligent, and very skilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][807208].votes_count ]]