Dr. Emily R. Engel

Dr. Emily R. Engel

Rate Dr. Emily R. Engel

Dr. Emily R. Engel's Ratings

dr engel is so great!! Shes the last neuroloist i willl ever see in my life.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Ive had severe migraines for the last 15 yrs. I was sceptable about seeing a new neurologist (dr engel). Dr Engel's nurse, Lisa, called me back to go into an exam room about 10 min. Prior to my appointment time. She was very pleasant, polite, friendly and she just made me so comfortable & i was instantly at ease. Dr engel came in after that and she was so knowledgable, kind, and i was so comfortable with her- i felt as if id known her for years! Dr Engel diagnosed me with migraine headaches and cervicalgia, and discussed with me her recommended treatment program. Dr Engel found the perfect, personal regimen for me that is exceptional!! I can call Lisa, Dr Engels nurse anytime and she always calls me back immediately and takes a very personal interest in me. Dr Engel and Lisa and her secretary (name unknown) are such a professional, caring and fabulous duo! I am so thankful to have found the smartest neurologist in the u.s. And possibly the world. Thank you, Dr Engel.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr Engel is smart and knowledgeable, friendly and warm. I feel comfortable that I am receiving the best and latest treatment for my migraines. I feel so much better thanks to her care!

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag