Rate Dr. Jeffrey Schaefer

Dr. Jeffrey Schaefer's Ratings

The absolute best in his field. I've seen him for a few years now. He diagnosed (in 2 hours) and succesfully treated a problem with a family memeber who had been searching for answers or over a year.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Jeff Schaefer since 2002. He has to be the very best in his profession as an Internist.I started with a very serious life threatening condition & I was very scared. He took me through all of it even using outside the box treatments. I cannot say enough about this wonderful man. Now I am chronic for life & still see him. Thank you forever Dr. Schaefer! Donna S.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. J Schaefer is by the far the BEST DOCTOR in and out of his field. He has been my internist for about 7 yrs and I will not see another. Jeff you are the best. Thank You for saving my life in more than one way. Your the greatest. Thanks from my whole family.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2012 | flag

I can easily say that I have had many health issues and have seen many doctors. Dr. Shaefer is quite easily the best, most understanding, helpful and knowledgeable doctor I have ever seen. If you have been referred to him It is in my highest opinion you are in good hands.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

An amazing Doctor, I've been seeing him for over a year now.

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jeffrey Schaefer is simply the best there is. Period. He is so knowledgeable on any subject, is kind hearted, direct, takes the time from his busy day to make sure you are leaving with the answers. I always thought if I could only bottle him, it would be a cure for all. Simply an outstanding doctor. Pamela

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

He is very nice and he worries for his patients, his staff is also helpfull

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

Can't say enough about this wonderful caring Dr. Wish I had found him when I was first misdiagnosed. Ten Drs later he found the source of my problem after reviewing my file. Truly interested in your health and such a great sense of humour. Hugs to Dr Schaefer.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag

A truly unbelieveable Dr. Great beside manners. Wonderful sense of humour but don't let this fool you. He is extremely thorough, looks outside the box. He does not send you home with a quick fix of meds........The BEST!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag

I've been seeing him for a few months now. He's the most knowledgeable doctor I've ever met. I've even heard other doctors comment about his intelligence. He's very friendly and listens to everything you have to say.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2009 | flag