Dr. Erica A. Fullerton

Dr. Erica A. Fullerton

Rate Dr. Erica A. Fullerton

Dr. Erica A. Fullerton's Ratings

She is wonderful love her!!I found her to be very knowledgeable kind hearted.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2011 | flag

Erica was my midwife with my previous pregnancy. I am pregnant again and have chosen her to be my midwife this time around. She is amazing!! She actually takes the time to sit with you and make sure all questions all answered.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2010 | flag

As a labor and delivery nurse, I feel the need to correct the statement regarding "it's illegal for a midwife to deliver a baby without a doctor". That is absurd. A certified midwife has the same delivering priveledges as a doctor. Erica is a holistic practitioner and an assett to the community. I can't wait for her to delivery my baby in December.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag

I could have died because she didnt deliver my baby right and there wasnt a doctor in the room. Just her. Thats illegal.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

Erica is wonderful. She saw me through the end of my pregnancy b/c my OB/GYN went on maternity leave. Erica made me feel very comfortable at all of my visits. I chose to stay w/ her even after my dr. came back.I highly recommend her.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2009 | flag

i have been a patient of erica's for about 3 years now .In january 2007 i found out that i was pregnant through the enitre pregnancy erica was wonderful and so was her staff "helena".when i went into labor erica was at her office and literally ran to the devlivery room to make sure she was the one to deliver my son ......as long a erica is praticing i will be a patient of hers.she is awesome and i recoomend her to all my friends

Submitted Jan. 15, 2009 | flag

she is awsome. wonderful. i love her. she is nothing but sweet and wonderful. i have had wonderful expericance with her.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2008 | flag

I have been suffering from an ovarian cyst since as early as March. She has done minimal for me. All she ever tells me is that I need to wait it out and see what happens. I called her once due to extreme lower abdominal pain and she wouldn't give me anything for it. I explained to her that endometriosis runs in the family in hopes that she would somehow check me out for it and all she does is tells me to wait it out and if the pain doesn't go away with the aid of bc pills than she will try an alternative method. I am very displeased with the treatment I have received from there and would tell anyone to not go there. The practice's name is Taunton OB/GYN. Be aware!

Submitted May 5, 2008 | flag