Dr. Raul C. Valdescruz

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 16 reviews. Dr. Raul C. Valdescruz has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.4

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Raul" to "Raul C."
RID: 2697053
28/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Valdescruz is THE BEST! He delivered both of my boys and I has been my doctor for a little less than 9 years. I would truly follow him wherever he practiced and would most sincerely recommend him to all of my family and friends.
RID: 1729715
06/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Valdescruz is a wonderful doctor, he explains everything in terms I can understand, (being a non-doctor). Thanks Doc, your the best!
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 1568427
23/10/11 5 4 5 5 THE DOCTOR IS THE BEST HE SAVED MY CHILDS LIFE. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF HIS FOR 16 YEARS AND BOTH OF MY DAUGHTERS GO TO HIM AS WELL. IN A ROUTINE ANUAL EXAM HE FELT A NODULE IN MY DAUGHTER THYROID (SHE IS 23) AND SENT HER FOR A ULTRA SOUND TURNED OUT TO BE CANCEROUS AND SPREAD TO 14 LYMPHNOIDS.SHE IMMEDIATLY HAD SURGERY AND SHE IS DOING GOOD AND ON HER WAY TO RECOVERY. I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAVING MY CHILD LIFE WITHOUT YOUR CARE AND THOROUGH EXAMINATIONS WHO KNOWS HOW THIS COULD HAVE TURNED OUT
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1560183
13/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Valdezcruz is a very polite and patient Dr. I had other experience with othe gynecologist but i cant compare his kindness and caring Character. From time to time i had to leave him because of insurance change. Now i have this insurance they accept i can to stay with him. Way to Go Dr. Valdezcuz You are the Best... Keep it up...
RID: 1150358
15/04/10 1 1 2 2 Office staff was terrible. Unfriendly and incompetent. They scheduled an appointment for an U/S even though U/S tech. did not get there for another hour. Front desk staff spoke spanish to me and around me even though I am cleary not hispanic. For the second appointment, the staff called the afternoon before to cancel the appointment, but weren't flexible on rescheduling the appointment. This office sucks!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 1086312
22/01/10 5 4 5 5 I have been with Dr. Valdescruz for about 14 years. He is one of the BEST Doctors I have ever come in contact with. He is VERY professional and keeps up with YOU and ALL of your medical information. I have referred him to many friends that like him very much.
RID: 822736
09/03/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Valdescruz is WONDERFUL!!!! He answered all my questions, and is very knowledgable. I have recommended him many times to friends. Am very happy to have him as my OB/GYN. The staff is also nice, and the nurses are great.
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 801675
26/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. V is amazing! He has been my moms Dr for about 10 years and mine for 8. He delivered my son recently and it was an overall good experience. Ms. Laura his asst. is so nice. The front desk girls Anna and Lourdes are always professional and friendly. I almost never have to wait long unless he is called out for a delivery. This office is great I ouldn't go anywhere else.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 477367
06/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Valdescruz is the best obstetrician. He delivered all 4 of my kids, the last being twins. He took very good care of me, especially in the twin preg. seeing that it was high risk. Eight days fter the birth I was readmitted to the hospital with a blood clot. He was my attending physician even though it had nothing to do with pregancy. He spent hours researching my case, visited me of his off days and even called me directly from home to my hospital room at 9:30 at night to discuss some options. I would recommend him to anyone. He truly is the best.  Respond
RID: 308941
04/05/07 5 5 5 Dr. V is the greatest doctor I have ever seen. he delivered both of my children and any future children I would be delighted for him to deliver. He has great bedside manner and is very professional.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 198755
14/03/07 5 5 5 He saved my life 13 years ago when I had a severe miscarriage and my current-then midwife ignored me. As a new doctor then he was very thorough. Also saved a friend's life who opted for natural childbirth after a C section- saved baby's life and mom's. GREAT DOCTOR, GREAT Manner, GREAT care!!!
Insurance: Humana
Paid (or co-pay): $1750
RID: 177566
08/03/07 5 5 5 Dr. Valdezcruz is excellent. He is a warm ,kind gentelman. Extreamly knowledgable. He delivered all three of my girls. Very informative, very forthcoming with information reguarding any options. If we have any more children we hope he will be our delivery doctor again.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 40062
09/08/06 5 5 5 Hello everyone, I would like to inform you about Dr.Valdescruz, he is the best gynecologist i have ever met. He saved my life, I had a polyp which was precancerous. He told me that i had to have it out. He explained to me very profesionally everything that was going to happen and was very concern. He told me that i was going to be ok, and i am happy to say that Im doing great. No more problems, and I was the type that bleeded very much during my periods. It was so bad that i had to carry clothes with me to all places i went. This doctor is awsome. I have never heard anybody that i know say other than that. I recommend him very highly, he is also very nice and sweet. I never have to wait to long when i go to his office.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 39090
03/08/06 4 4 4 I'VE NEVER HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DOCTOR...HE DELIVERED BOTH MY CHILDREN AND I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH HIS PERFORMANCE BOTH TIMES.  Respond
RID: 23518
23/02/06 5 5 5 This doctor was wonderful in my experience. He was always very attentive and informative. I'm surprised he would let anyone labor for very long, because he was very aggressive when discussing a possible c section if I didn't dialate. Fortunately, after being induced my labor progressed so quickly I didnt have time to get any epidural. He was wonderful and I would recommend him.
RID: 14631
04/11/05 1 1 1 This was the worst experience of my life. I labored for almost 4 days with my daughter under his care.he also sent me home with a perscription for a sleeping pill on of those days. My daughter went into fetal distress and I had to have an emergency c-section which is partner preformed becasue he was no longer on call. His partner was great but I would never refer this doctor for anyone.