Rate Dr. Raul C. Valdescruz

Dr. Raul C. Valdescruz's Ratings

Dr. Valdescruz is THE BEST! He delivered both of my boys and I has been my doctor for a little less than 9 years. I would truly follow him wherever he practiced and would most sincerely recommend him to all of my family and friends.

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Valdescruz is a wonderful doctor, he explains everything in terms I can understand, (being a non-doctor). Thanks Doc, your the best!

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag

THE DOCTOR IS THE BEST HE SAVED MY CHILDS LIFE. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF HIS FOR 16 YEARS AND BOTH OF MY DAUGHTERS GO TO HIM AS WELL. IN A ROUTINE ANUAL EXAM HE FELT A NODULE IN MY DAUGHTER THYROID (SHE IS 23) AND SENT HER FOR A ULTRA SOUND TURNED OUT TO BE CANCEROUS AND SPREAD TO 14 LYMPHNOIDS.SHE IMMEDIATLY HAD SURGERY AND SHE IS DOING GOOD AND ON HER WAY TO RECOVERY. I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAVING MY CHILD LIFE WITHOUT YOUR CARE AND THOROUGH EXAMINATIONS WHO KNOWS HOW THIS COULD HAVE TURNED OUT

Submitted Oct. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr Valdezcruz is a very polite and patient Dr. I had other experience with othe gynecologist but i cant compare his kindness and caring Character. From time to time i had to leave him because of insurance change. Now i have this insurance they accept i can to stay with him. Way to Go Dr. Valdezcuz You are the Best... Keep it up...

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

Office staff was terrible. Unfriendly and incompetent. They scheduled an appointment for an U/S even though U/S tech. did not get there for another hour. Front desk staff spoke spanish to me and around me even though I am cleary not hispanic. For the second appointment, the staff called the afternoon before to cancel the appointment, but weren't flexible on rescheduling the appointment. This office sucks!!

Submitted April 15, 2010 | flag

I have been with Dr. Valdescruz for about 14 years. He is one of the BEST Doctors I have ever come in contact with. He is VERY professional and keeps up with YOU and ALL of your medical information. I have referred him to many friends that like him very much.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Valdescruz is WONDERFUL!!!! He answered all my questions, and is very knowledgable. I have recommended him many times to friends. Am very happy to have him as my OB/GYN. The staff is also nice, and the nurses are great.

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag

Dr. V is amazing! He has been my moms Dr for about 10 years and mine for 8. He delivered my son recently and it was an overall good experience. Ms. Laura his asst. is so nice. The front desk girls Anna and Lourdes are always professional and friendly. I almost never have to wait long unless he is called out for a delivery. This office is great I ouldn't go anywhere else.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Valdescruz is the best obstetrician. He delivered all 4 of my kids, the last being twins. He took very good care of me, especially in the twin preg. seeing that it was high risk. Eight days fter the birth I was readmitted to the hospital with a blood clot. He was my attending physician even though it had nothing to do with pregancy. He spent hours researching my case, visited me of his off days and even called me directly from home to my hospital room at 9:30 at night to discuss some options. I would recommend him to anyone. He truly is the best.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2008 | flag

Dr. V is the greatest doctor I have ever seen. he delivered both of my children and any future children I would be delighted for him to deliver. He has great bedside manner and is very professional.

Submitted May 4, 2007 | flag