Rate Dr. Eric M. Joseph

Dr. Eric M. Joseph's Ratings

I found Dr. Joseph to be very knowledgeable and exceedingly skillful. I went to him for injections to raise the bridge of my nose. Throughout the three sessions I had with him, he never pressured me to go for any procedures I was not comfortable with. He was very honest and forthcoming and provided sound professional medical advice. I did not experience any complications or bruising, and was able to go back to my regular routine the next day. My results was what I was looking for as I still look like me, but with what I believe is a better looking, still natural, feature. For those people seeking a more drastic change, I recommend discussing with Dr. Joseph the procedure most right for you, and reviewing on realself the results you can expect. I am pleased with the treatment and care I receive, and would recommend Dr. Joseph to anyone who is searching for a means of enhancing their looks and has reasonable expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][807937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

Dr joesph performed my rhinoplasty as well as two rounds of silikon-1000 lip injections. Having the rhinoplasty done really changed my life. My nose had always been a source of insecurity for me so much so I didn't like to look people in the eyes and would only want to be photographed from select angles. I was also really scared to have surgery because I had never had any sort of surgery in my life and this would be on the centerpiece of my face. However when I met dr Joseph he was so kind and compassionate i knew this was the only person I'd be comfortable with performing my surgery. I am now one year post op and I love my nose! Dr Joseph did an outstanding job giving me a cute feminine nose that still looks like me. My face looks more balanced now and the lip augmentations are the icing on the cake. My lips are plump and smooth and my results are permanent. I am so happy that I chose dr Joseph and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][807936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2014

I went to Dr. Joseph for my nose & frown lines. At the consult, he gave me a price of $1300 for a silikon injection (probably just saline solution), but said it may take 1-3 visits. He made it clear that was the TOTAL price. So after paying the $1300 with absolutely NO results, I went back for the next injection. Only then did he tell me the 2nd one would cost an additional $375! I was shocked that I would have to pay again. He became obnoxious and condescending immediately after I politely challenged him about having to pay again. If only "cost" $375, why should I have to pay $1300 for the first injection that did absolutely NOTHING. I reluctantly went back for the second injection and again saw NO results. What a complete waste of money and time! He knows that people already have alot of money invested and are forced to spend the additional money to see results. The worst part is that he claims to be such a religous man, but is clearly taking advantage of people with his scam.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][807939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][807938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

Dr. Joseph has a passion for rhinoplasty. He loves making people look their best, and has a talent for giving people noses that are the right shape and size for their face. He really cares about his patients as people, spends time with them, and even gives out his cell phone number in case you need to reach him. After surgery, he does regular follow-up appointments (at no charge) and is nothing if not dedicated to your complete happiness with the final result. His office staff is fabulous and I have experienced no wait time at all for appointments. Oh, and I have a beautiful, feminine nose! Overall, a 110% positive experience! As a side note, I would like to add that the week I met with Dr. Joseph I was on the cusp of having 12 days off from work between year-end holidays. I wanted nothing more than to fit my surgery in during this time (and while I had the nerve to go through with it). Dr. Joseph made that happen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][807935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2013

Today I visited Dr. Joseph and his staff. It was the best visit ever! Not only is his staff so polite and professional, Dr. Joseph took his time with me and my concerns and thoroughly explained what I needed and didn't need! I love his honest opinion and he made me feel very comfortable with my decision. I know for a fact that Dr. Joseph will be the doctor for me now and in the future. Simply put, he is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][807934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

I went for rhinoplasty consultation and in my opinion, Dr. Joseph's bedside manner was very out of line. He told me my nose was "gigantic" and that my nose job was an "emergency." The fact that a doctor could call a completely elective cosmetic procedure an "emergency" is ridiculous in my opinion. Bullying someone into getting a procedure done is no way to do business.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][807933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

The most compassionate Doctor I have ever met in my life. He will not do any procedure unless he really believes you need it. He's not one of those doctors who will preform on you just to make money, he really cares. He takes his time to explain everything to you and makes sure you understand everything. After my procedure he called to check up on me to see if I was okay, and it was only a minor lip surgery. His staff is beyond friendly. I have never been made to wait, when they give you your appointment is when they see you (unlike most physician's). I truly trust his judgement and his expertise. I would recommend him to everyone and will continue to go to him for years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][807932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

collapsed my nose and offered "non-surgical rhinoplasty" to fix my breathing. nose has dents, pinched tip, and my breathing went from very good to very bad after his surgery. his techniques are from the 1980's.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][807931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

Dr. Eric was okay but I won't be going to him again. He office seems more geared towards plastic surgery. His receptionist was very nice though!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][807930].votes_count ]]