Rate Dr. Gilbert Manso

Dr. Gilbert Manso's Ratings

Everything went well and people was very caring
www.paulimel.joinambit.com

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

He's the best! Patient and thorough and looks at things from many different perspectives. Shows me choices I never knew existed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

He simply is the best. He recommends alternative holistic services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

It took a few minutes to be greated. I had high hopes for this doctor and was disappointed that all of his recommendations for me were based on anecdotal evidence and experience with past clients, not lab work. Additionally, his main recommendation included an extreme diet that would have no way been healthy for me and to lose as much weight as possible although I am already at a very healthy weight. Following his guidance would have been dangerous to my health.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2520907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

This doctor is awesome! He really cares about your health. And a BIG 'plus' in my book, he's a Godly man! He'll guide you to an appropriate situation concerning your Whole health!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Alternative medicine expert. Very effective treatment. Straight forward, candid.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][808041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

Dr. Manso and his staff supported my intention to allow God's healing grace work with and through my body for the healing I have achieved and the healing I continue to manifest. Dr. Manso is knowledgeable and guided by God's hand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Manso is the best doctor I have been to in my life. He had answers for my chronic illness that no one has ever had before.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][808039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

Knowledgeable, encouraging, respectful of patient. Completely trust this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][808038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2011

I dreaded going to the doctor until I met Dr Manso. I'm not an assembly line type of person who can tolerate being treated like a number. Dr Manso treats you like a partner in maintaining your health and heading off disease before it strikes. He's compassionate, caring and brilliant. You won't find anyone else like him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][808037].votes_count ]]