Rate Dr. Gilbert Manso

Dr. Gilbert Manso's Ratings

This doctor is awesome! He really cares about your health. And a BIG 'plus' in my book, he's a Godly man! He'll guide you to an appropriate situation concerning your Whole health!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Alternative medicine expert. Very effective treatment. Straight forward, candid.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Manso and his staff supported my intention to allow God's healing grace work with and through my body for the healing I have achieved and the healing I continue to manifest. Dr. Manso is knowledgeable and guided by God's hand.

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Manso is the best doctor I have been to in my life. He had answers for my chronic illness that no one has ever had before.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011 | flag

Knowledgeable, encouraging, respectful of patient. Completely trust this doctor.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2011 | flag

I dreaded going to the doctor until I met Dr Manso. I'm not an assembly line type of person who can tolerate being treated like a number. Dr Manso treats you like a partner in maintaining your health and heading off disease before it strikes. He's compassionate, caring and brilliant. You won't find anyone else like him.

Submitted June 25, 2011 | flag

Dr Manso and his staff are great. After going to several doctors in the area, it was a welcome relief to experience someone who truly listens and responds to my concerns with a wholistic approach. My labs are responding and I've lost 21 lbs in the process. I feel better than I've felt in a long long time. What a refreshing experience!

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Manso for over 20 years. I can honestly say that I have never left discouraged or that the staff did not pay attention to what I was saying. I have always been given plenty of time to ask questions. I have never felt as if any of the staff have looked down upon me as they are in the medical field and I know nothing. They have always been most helpful to explain what they are doing and why. I believe he is interested in the whole body and not just the problem I or my children are coming to him for at that time. I have always sensed the staff to be compassionate and concerned for their patients. I have recommended him to many. My family and friends in different locations are jealous that I have such an excellent doctor to go to.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr Manso is wonderful. He really listens and works with you to heal the whole body using mostly natural supplements. With his guidance, I have moved from a state of deteriorating health where it was difficult and painful to move, to being a healthy, active woman again. I had been fighting debilitating pain and weakness for several years and could not get up from a chair without help or walk more than a few steps. I had almost given up hope of avoiding a wheel chair in the near future. Dr. Manso does not take Medicare but he is well worth what it costs. He also does not promote his own products, which many holistic doctors do.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

I went to Dr. Manso looking for a physician who could prescribe the medicine I have been taking for years, yet agree with my philosophy to keep drugs to a minimum and take a natural approach to health whenever possible. I was very satisfied with his medical expertise and thoroughness. I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 14, 2010 | flag