Rate Dr. Gilbert Manso

Dr. Gilbert Manso's Ratings

It took a few minutes to be greated. I had high hopes for this doctor and was disappointed that all of his recommendations for me were based on anecdotal evidence and experience with past clients, not lab work. Additionally, his main recommendation included an extreme diet that would have no way been healthy for me and to lose as much weight as possible although I am already at a very healthy weight. Following his guidance would have been dangerous to my health.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2520907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

This doctor is awesome! He really cares about your health. And a BIG 'plus' in my book, he's a Godly man! He'll guide you to an appropriate situation concerning your Whole health!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Alternative medicine expert. Very effective treatment. Straight forward, candid.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][808041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

Dr. Manso and his staff supported my intention to allow God's healing grace work with and through my body for the healing I have achieved and the healing I continue to manifest. Dr. Manso is knowledgeable and guided by God's hand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Manso is the best doctor I have been to in my life. He had answers for my chronic illness that no one has ever had before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

Knowledgeable, encouraging, respectful of patient. Completely trust this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][808038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2011

I dreaded going to the doctor until I met Dr Manso. I'm not an assembly line type of person who can tolerate being treated like a number. Dr Manso treats you like a partner in maintaining your health and heading off disease before it strikes. He's compassionate, caring and brilliant. You won't find anyone else like him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][808037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Dr Manso and his staff are great. After going to several doctors in the area, it was a welcome relief to experience someone who truly listens and responds to my concerns with a wholistic approach. My labs are responding and I've lost 21 lbs in the process. I feel better than I've felt in a long long time. What a refreshing experience!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][808036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Manso for over 20 years. I can honestly say that I have never left discouraged or that the staff did not pay attention to what I was saying. I have always been given plenty of time to ask questions. I have never felt as if any of the staff have looked down upon me as they are in the medical field and I know nothing. They have always been most helpful to explain what they are doing and why. I believe he is interested in the whole body and not just the problem I or my children are coming to him for at that time. I have always sensed the staff to be compassionate and concerned for their patients. I have recommended him to many. My family and friends in different locations are jealous that I have such an excellent doctor to go to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][808035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

Dr Manso is wonderful. He really listens and works with you to heal the whole body using mostly natural supplements. With his guidance, I have moved from a state of deteriorating health where it was difficult and painful to move, to being a healthy, active woman again. I had been fighting debilitating pain and weakness for several years and could not get up from a chair without help or walk more than a few steps. I had almost given up hope of avoiding a wheel chair in the near future. Dr. Manso does not take Medicare but he is well worth what it costs. He also does not promote his own products, which many holistic doctors do.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][808034].votes_count ]]