Dr. Seth R. Queler

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Seth R. Queler has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

19/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8
RID: 4729798
03/02/14 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Queler. After years of foot problems and surgeries gone wrong, Dr. Queler has finally made me pain-free! He is kind, smart, compassionate and caring. He will explain everything to you and always give you his honest professional opinion. I had different options for my surgeries and he always gave me the most honest opinion and the facts straight up. I definitely recommend him!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Seth" to "Seth R."
RID: 2427871
18/09/12 4 4 5 5 Had recent ankle reconstruction. So far so good. Started physical therapy, minimal complications. He saw to my pain management and has been great during follow-up. Quick to respond. I fell and injured my arm, nothing to do with the foot, he ordered tests and referred me to partner in practice for follow-up. Excellent care before, during, and now (after).
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond

08/06/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 582617
03/05/08 5 5 5 5 The entire experience was pleasant and after years of discomfort, I am now pain free. Thanks to Dr. Queler's surgery on me.  Respond