Rate Dr. Seth R. Queler

Dr. Seth R. Queler's Ratings

Very good experience. Doctor fixed problem missed by other dr.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

I love Dr. Queler. After years of foot problems and surgeries gone wrong, Dr. Queler has finally made me pain-free! He is kind, smart, compassionate and caring. He will explain everything to you and always give you his honest professional opinion. I had different options for my surgeries and he always gave me the most honest opinion and the facts straight up. I definitely recommend him!!

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

Had recent ankle reconstruction. So far so good. Started physical therapy, minimal complications. He saw to my pain management and has been great during follow-up. Quick to respond. I fell and injured my arm, nothing to do with the foot, he ordered tests and referred me to partner in practice for follow-up. Excellent care before, during, and now (after).

Submitted Sept. 18, 2012 | flag

The entire experience was pleasant and after years of discomfort, I am now pain free. Thanks to Dr. Queler's surgery on me.

Submitted May 3, 2008 | flag