Rate Dr. Joel S. Berger

Dr. Joel S. Berger's Ratings

He may be a good doctor but his front office staff is absolutely terrible. Do not trust anything they say.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Berger really is the best. He is an absolute master. He takes on extremely difficult cases. He instills confidence in his patients. He takes the time to explain exactly what needs to be done, why, and how it will be done. I have every confidence in Dr. Berger, and recommend him highly.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

did not have a good experience. and kinda of ruff. i do not recommend this dr

Submitted Aug. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Berger is a excellent doctor I had to have total joint replacement on both sides before doctor Dr. Berger I had Dr. McCain in Miami Fla who also was great Dr. Berger is in Calf. and I needed total joint replacement and he did the work this was 7 years ago I am still going strong with no problems they say the inplants life span is 10 years I just hope when that day comes he is still around. Thank you Dr.Berger your amazing. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about him I would put my life in his hands. [email protected]

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag

This guy is excellent and very knowledgeable. I have had numerous extractions and implants and he is outstanding at minimizing discomfort and doing an excellent job.

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

Dr Berger is amazing. Everyone is the office is always willing to help and support you. I have been a patient since '98. I cant say enough about what a great office they have.

Submitted July 14, 2008 | flag